10 days late, negative tests Help!!!

(4 Posts)
NannieAnnie87 Sat 13-Feb-16 20:05:50

Hi I am 10 days late have pcos but never late. Had the merena coil removed day 5 of my period (16/12/15) was intimate with my partner on day 14/15 then had a 2 day period very light (highly unusual) on the 6th Jan to the 7th Jan, I have had no period since!!! I never miss one I can go early but never late!!! I have done 2 tests both negative!!! And now freaking out!!! I'm peeing more, tingly boobs and strange taste in my mouth (metalic) and extremely hormonal!? Am I pregnant? Advice please thanks hmm

unimaginativename13 Sat 13-Feb-16 20:30:03

*Am I pregnant?
Hmmm I really don't think anyone can answer that.

You've had unprotected sex so of course always a possibility.

toadierocks Sat 13-Feb-16 20:36:55

It depends what sensitivity the test that you are doing are? I would suggest using a superdrug first one as they are the most sensitive. However 2 negative tests would indicate that you're not pregnant this month - or you ovulated much much later than thought.

It is not unusual to have a month or cycle where you don't ovulate, you period will eventually turn up but it will be much lighter. Your cycles will still be returning to 'normal' having just had the coil removed so I wouldn't be too worried about it yet. To be sure you are ovulating you can use an OPK.

Just give your cycle time to regulate without the coil and then you'll know where you are.

haveacupoftea Sat 13-Feb-16 21:54:25

I would guess that having the coil removed has had an impact on your hormones and therefore your periods. Try not to panic X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now