Ovulation spotting?

(1 Post)
SkiAngel Wed 10-Feb-16 17:08:08

Hi,

My DP and I are planning to start TTC at the beginning of March. I stopped my pill at in November in order to allow my body to get back into a normal cycle, for fear that, that could take a while. After an initial long withdrawal bleed, things haven't settled to be completely regular yet, but hoping that's all ok this month.

Last month I happened to mention to the doctor that I had noticed some (TMI sorry) brown discharge after having DTD on 2 nights last month (mid cycle) and was taken in for swabs and a physical exam. All ok there and the doctor said she felt everything felt/looked normal. Due to coming off the pill and the fact The swabs were normal, I opted to wait and see if it happens again before considering a referral. When the discharge occurred, it was gone wu thing about an hour from starting, so didn't last long and I didn't see and red blood.

This month, I'm currently on day 17 of my cycle and there has been a very little (but noticeable) amount of brown discharge today and dr Google (I know I shouldn't look) suggests ovulation bleeding. Is this a thing? Has anyone else experienced that? Or should I just bite the bullet and contact the doctors about a referral? So hopeful it's just normal! smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now