Plus I still be pregnant?

(4 Posts)
Kirklouise Sat 06-Feb-16 12:41:48

Hi just wondering if anybody had any Advice please..
I started my last period on the 11th on January, during the month me and my partner have had regular unprotected sex as we are ttc.
My period isn't due until Monday and I'm usually pretty regular.
But on Thursday night I had some light pink bleeding wich was only there when I wiped and by the morning was a brownish colour, it has now totally stopped.
I took a clear blue digi this morning and it came back negative! 😔

JellyBaby26 Sat 06-Feb-16 13:27:50

If you are not due til Monday a clear blue digital would probably not detect it just yet.

Wait until Monday and do a pink dye test.

The bleeding you had does sound like implantation so fingers crossed for you!

Kirklouise Sat 06-Feb-16 13:30:21

Thank you! Sorry if this sounds really silly but what's a pink dye test? How are they different? X

Junosmum Sat 06-Feb-16 15:29:07

clear blue tests (digital and none digital) are not very sensitive and tests which have blue lines, such as clear blue are not as easy to see faint lines and can show evap lines which make them look positive when they are not. Tests with pink lines (using pink dye) are easier to see when faint and rarely show false positives or evap lines.

First response are the best of the pink dye tests, superdrug are pretty good too. Sainsburys own brand blue dye are rubbish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now