Cramping and Bleeding 10days before period?!

(2 Posts)
Claire1014 Fri 05-Feb-16 07:48:28

Advice please...

I am new to this forum and wanted to get some advice from others out there. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for around 11months now - my periods are regular 26-28 days and I always have spotting two days prior to period then a 2 day bleed.
My next period is due May 15th, however yesterday I noticed brown/red marks on my underwear, I had felt some slight cramping yesterday but nothing concerning. Today I have woke up with cramping and a small bleed through the night. Iv read implantation bleeding is more a discharge whereas this seems more of a bleed as such, today it's more pink/red. There isn't loads but enough to see it clearly and it not just be spitting.
I have never had a mid way bleed before and like I said my periods are pretty regular.
I have no other children so have not been pregnant before.
Any thoughts advice? Does this sound like implantation bleeding? If the bleed carries on till tomorrow I will go to the doctors, however at the moment I just wanted some advice from people who may have experienced this before.
Thanks, Claire x

Claire1014 Fri 05-Feb-16 07:50:05

Feb 15th next period is due not May - ha, sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now