Evap line or BFP??

(24 Posts)
Noahsmumlou Thu 04-Feb-16 21:26:23

Ok so we have been on this rollacoaster for 2 years now TTC #2. I had quite a bad accident and lost over 3 stone but just back from a lovely holiday were I ate well, drank plenty and totally relaxed. It was for my 30th - just me and the hubby and period was due yesterday. Last month was a 27 day cycle. My cycles have been a bit all over the place but recently within a few days of the 28day mark. I am crampy, sore boobs and headache and feel quite dizzy and faint. Did a FR and thought I could see a very faint line - hubby couldn't see it then did a cheapie this afternoon. What do you think? BFN or BFP?
Lou

delilabell Thu 04-Feb-16 21:32:44

I can't see one -sorry x

SnuffleGruntSnorter Thu 04-Feb-16 21:33:11

I'm struggling to see it on my phone I'm afraid. Maybe someone with a bigger and better screen can see!

Either way, wait a couple of days (the agony!) and retest

Noahsmumlou Thu 04-Feb-16 22:16:53

Probably wishful thinking. I bought a clear blue digital too but am resolving not to use it until the weekend is over. Have spent a fortune on tests over the last 2 years! Will keep you updated. I didn't get a BFP with #1 until I was 10 days late and then it came up in seconds. Not as convinced this time tho. But then again he was a wee surprise and I knew something was up with my body. Now I just analyse every symptom! Never thought #2 would be so much effort! smile

Junosmum Thu 04-Feb-16 23:16:02

I can see it. But those tests are bad for evaps. Do you have a pic of the frer

justtheonethen Thu 04-Feb-16 23:17:49

I can definitely see it but they are notoriously bad for evaps and I have also spend a long time staring at those tests! Do you have pic of frer?
I'd say test again in morning.
Good luck!

Noahsmumlou Fri 05-Feb-16 17:28:23

Ok so i couldn't contain myself and bought some super drug tests. Did one this evening and again I think I can see a very faint line but my urine was very diluted. What do you think?

Luckygirlcharlie Fri 05-Feb-16 17:30:11

Can you post another pic? Think I can see it but not great photo

Luckygirlcharlie Fri 05-Feb-16 17:30:37

Btw first response is the best ime

Loki17 Fri 05-Feb-16 17:56:05

Break the test apart and post

Beansprout30 Fri 05-Feb-16 19:09:31

Think I can see something on the first test, do you have a better pic of the second test?

CocoChanel22 Fri 05-Feb-16 19:16:24

I can see a faint line on the first pic but nothing on the second.

I think forget about the whole thing this evening and do another one first thing in the morning smile

m33r Fri 05-Feb-16 19:16:30

I think the first is positive but the second the pic is too bad. Can you repost?

Not to get your hopes up but a line like yours is now asleep upstairs. Have everything crossed. Post another pic

haveacupoftea Fri 05-Feb-16 23:11:38

Pretty sure there's a line on the first but can't make out the second.

Noahsmumlou Sat 06-Feb-16 10:54:21

Hi Ladies

Feeling very crampy today and so exhausted. Possibly AF is on her way. I have decided not to test today but if AF hasn't reared her ugly head by tomorrow morning I am going to test again.

Will keep you all posted either way.

Lou

PS - had the most loveliest dream last night that we had a baby girl smile

m33r Sun 07-Feb-16 10:12:05

noah I had dreams when I was pg before I got my test. Also, I tested at 12DPO (ish) and then for the next week felt EXACTLY like AF was coming. He's 11 months now. Everything crossed for you x

m33r Sun 07-Feb-16 10:14:20

Just realised you posted yesterday. Did you test this mirning? X

Noahsmumlou Sun 07-Feb-16 10:59:15

So ladies I'm totally confused. I did the clear blue digital this morning with FMU and it came up about 3mins later with NOT PREGNANT. So instead of letting this go, I have become a mad woman and cracked open the test which you are not supposed to do. They have 2 strips - one which is the pregnancy test and one which I'm guessing tells you how many weeks along you are. Here are my pics. I was due on Tuesday and it's now Sunday and I pretty much slept all day yesterday. Any advice ladies?

justtheonethen Sun 07-Feb-16 11:01:57

The lines inside a digi don't mean anything, I succumbed to such madness myself once but extensive googling told me that there will always be lines inside a digi.

I think you're going to have to wait till tomorrow and use a pink line test. Good luck.

Whatdoidohelp Sun 07-Feb-16 11:05:11

Digi lines mean nothing. Accept your not pg this month and move on or you will lose your mind.

Luckygirlcharlie Sun 07-Feb-16 13:25:50

I'd still get a first response. Clear answer for me in both pregnancies 4/5 days before I was due on so if that's negative I'd accept you're not and keep doing the deed!

Noahsmumlou Sun 07-Feb-16 22:11:16

So AF came. Just relieved to know either way. There is always next month sade

SnuffleGruntSnorter Sun 07-Feb-16 22:39:42

flowers hope you're ok and have lots of wine and chocolate on hand

delilabell Mon 08-Feb-16 18:25:15

flowers
I'm so sorry.
look after yourself

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now