Anyone else's body as weird as mine?

(5 Posts)
Flamingoblue1 Sun 31-Jan-16 20:30:23

Hello came off pill in October and waited nearly 70 days for a real period: so many ov sticks and pregnancy tests were wasted! However I did get a opk exactly two weeks before period which makes sense. I'm now on day 45 and no sign of af. I got a opk on NYE and had some mad stabbing pains for a few days from 13 to 17 Jan. Took a test last Thursday negative. The same day I wiped (sorry tmi) and a tiny bit of blood was in discharge but no period! Wtf is going on?

Flamingoblue1 Sun 31-Jan-16 20:53:26

Don't know if this is related but my bowels have been very regular and I get intermittent stabbing to left side

Faye12345 Sun 31-Jan-16 23:20:08

Sounds like implantation on 17th maybe? Someone more experienced may offer advice? X

SunnyDays1987 Mon 01-Feb-16 09:57:15

I was all over the place when I came off the pill. I waited ages for my first period and then some months I bled randomly throughout the month, others I skipped a period and some I had long cycles. I came off the pill in October 2013 and then had my first entirely normal cycle (reasonable length, no random bleed, EWCM at the right time etc) in April 2014 and got pregnant in May 2014. I was so so frustrated waiting for everything to settle down but as long as you haven't had any problems in the past hopefully it will just be a case of riding it out and trying not to let it get you too down. It's so hard work though I know! I found temping helps because that confirmed that I had actually ovulated and let me know when to expect AF. OPKs never worked for me!

Good luck!

Oh and my best advice is- if you're getting a negative test, you're not pregnant. I wasted so much time and heart ache desperately googling stories where people were pregnant despite getting a negative test. It's really not worth it!

Flamingoblue1 Mon 01-Feb-16 17:43:53

Thanks sunny. I feel that I did ovulate around NYE but no period yet! Wtf! I'm going to delete ovia!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now