Evaporation or pregnancy

(10 Posts)
1985laura Thu 28-Jan-16 16:21:58

I've being using an app ovia to help with logging details and it asked me to test on tues so I did which is 10dpo it appears a faint positive so have repeated as you can see! I even got my partner(bf) to have a go so I had one that couldn't be pregnant for sure to test if the cheap tests where faulty! My question is am I pregnant or not?! Surely not all can be evaporation lines?! Did some pink tests off others suggestions! Just wondering how reliable are first response tests are? I did one earlier and it seems to be the most clear! Don't want to get our hopes up partner was given all clear after cancer but we both have never really believed the doctors! Only symptoms are having a cold and sore boobs, can someone shed some light on if I'm loosing my mind?! Thank you

FannyFifer Thu 28-Jan-16 16:23:10

Ummmm that looks like a whole load of positive pregnancy tests to me.

Nomio23 Thu 28-Jan-16 16:29:33

I would say you are most definitely pregnant! Congratulations!

Wardrobespierre Thu 28-Jan-16 16:30:10

You've done several positive pregnancy tests which have got steadily more obvious, the only negative was done by a person clinically incapable of gestating a foetus and you're wondering if you're pregnant?!

Erm, maybe. A bit.

Congratulations

grin

1985laura Thu 28-Jan-16 16:42:17

Thank you guys when you have hoped n prayed n last month I was convinced through all my symptoms I made up in my head, I didn't hold much hope in these tests! Was convinced they would be darker in colour! Negative ones hit you in the face they are so dark! smile now to start this light exercise I'm informed I must do when I'm always tired! Thank you again

FannyFifer Thu 28-Jan-16 16:45:20

Buy the one that says "pregnant 1-2" weeks or whatever, mind you if all those positive tests didn't convince you..... Lol. Congratulations. thanks

Powertotheparalai Thu 28-Jan-16 23:53:17

That's positive. Sorry if I read the thread wrong but you say you got your partner to take a test, it's not one of the positives photographered there is it?

1985laura Fri 29-Jan-16 18:04:19

You didn't read it wrong. There's so many ppl out there on these message boards saying there are evaporation lines I got my partner who couldn't be pregnant to do a dummy run to see if he got the evaporation lines!? I really had no clue! I'd never experienced one before, every time had been avoiding pregnancy and it flashed up quick and dark comparatively to what I thought in the above pic was wishy washy positives! I think I'm struggling for it to sink in because despite being told my oh was ok, because of the chemo drugs used on him we never thought they had got it right. Obviously he got a negetive result, but I won't believe it till I'm told yes or no on Monday when the doctors rings regarding them doing a test for me! Hopefully it feels real then!

1985laura Sat 30-Jan-16 12:07:30

Hey just thought I'd say I did as you said and it says I'm 2-3 weeks! Made up now! smile thank you guys

FannyFifer Sun 31-Jan-16 18:37:28

Yay! Brilliant. Congrats again. thanksgrin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now