2 positives and 1 negative

(8 Posts)
Skinny9741 Mon 25-Jan-16 18:12:07

Af due yesterday did a strip test this afternoon and was very faint positives so did a superdrug test and again, faint positive. Showed partner this evening and he can't see the extra line so did a further strip test and negative! So confused, have been pregnant twice before and always knew before I tested as I get so sick and when I have tested it has been really strong positives even at 2-3 weeks. Anyone had similar and what was the outcome?

AmyC86 Mon 25-Jan-16 18:15:23

The pregnancy hormone gets lower as the day goes on and the weaker your urine. Do a first response with a morning wee.

To me they look a strong positive. Congratulations.

Loki17 Mon 25-Jan-16 18:22:27

Try with fmu. It could be a chemical pregnancy. The only way you will know is if af appears in a few days.

melonribena Mon 25-Jan-16 20:09:05

They all look positive to me! Congratulations!

Skinny9741 Mon 25-Jan-16 20:59:23

Do they look strong enough even though I have missed a period? I could understand if i wasn't due yet but I am 1 day late. Seems like a typical chemical pregnancy to me I'm so anxious.

Loki17 Mon 25-Jan-16 21:10:43

I never got a strong positive on a cheapie test until I was two weeks gone. Even though the frer was really strong the cheapies were still faint. Try not to worry.flowers

Skinny9741 Tue 26-Jan-16 10:16:11

Just updating to keep me sane, went to doctors with fmu and tested negative, had blood tests but feeling less and less confident sad

Flossiesmummy Thu 28-Jan-16 13:09:25

There's defo some positives there - let's hope they're for keeps and not a chemical thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now