Anyone in their tww?

(606 Posts)
BloomingR0sey Thu 21-Jan-16 19:02:06

Hi!
I need some tww buddies!
I think I ovulate around a weekago so I have one more week until AF is due! (Used preseed this month)
I'm not crazy into symptom spotting but I'm pretty sure something's going on. I feel like I'm getting a cold and have been having cramps and nausea!

AliceScarlett Thu 21-Jan-16 19:24:04

Sames, cramps, nausea, onset of a cold, 8 days til POAS. I'm not a patient person.

BloomingR0sey Thu 21-Jan-16 19:33:25

Oh Alice! Yay ha! I'm quite patient as I'd rather just see if AF does come but I just never realised you COULD get symptoms so early!

JoMalones Thu 21-Jan-16 19:40:45

Yes me!! Currently 6dpo and wondering when I can start testing!!

AliceScarlett Thu 21-Jan-16 20:08:58

I've promised myself I'm not going to test until/if I'm 2 days late because this is my 1st cycle and I don't know what my cycle is actually like. Can't be doing with this 1st response stuff, too much disappointment.

BloomingR0sey Thu 21-Jan-16 20:10:26

I just realised I've got two of the same questions, my phone died and I thought it didn't post but must have! Whoops. I'll just reply to this one smile
I'm going to try and wait to test until the day before AF, I luckily have no tests so I've ordered some which stops me from being tempted!
I'm having terrible heartburn after eating too sad

BloomingR0sey Thu 21-Jan-16 20:11:38

Such a good idea Alice! Saves disappointment grin

JoMalones Thu 21-Jan-16 20:23:54

You both have far more patience than me. I was wondering if I could try the evening of 9dpo

BloomingR0sey Thu 21-Jan-16 20:33:28

I've been trying fir quite a long time so I think that side of it has gone for me ha!
I would say wait as long as possible but if you don't mind if you get a fake negative go for it smile you never know might get an early BFP! wink

JoMalones Thu 21-Jan-16 20:46:27

Last time I'm sure there was the faintest of faintest lines at 9dpo and at 10 I could see one (10 dpo for my other two DC). I think we are out this month and have a night out booked next week so would like to know in advance if driving or drinking - does that sounds awful?!

miwelaisjacydo Thu 21-Jan-16 20:53:37

Hello am on my tww too

BloomingR0sey Thu 21-Jan-16 22:27:53

Jo defo not awful! Gives you something to look forward and definitely deserved after all the waiting!
Mi, you having any symptoms?

MrsSHolmes Thu 21-Jan-16 23:15:08

I would definitely wait til your late, I tested early once and when I seen that negative result I was gutted, but if I had just left it til my period was due, I wouldn't have to do a test. I'd rather wait than do a test n see a negative result

miwelaisjacydo Fri 22-Jan-16 06:06:32

Other than being very emotional and stomach cramps then no. Honestly I was nearly crying at the indoor athletics contest seeing the children try their best!!!* blooming* what about you?

BloomingR0sey Fri 22-Jan-16 11:40:38

Aha awh bless you!
I'm having quite a few actually, headaches which I never have, feeling hungry AND nauseous, heartburn, weeing ALOT!
I've never really experienced these but I'm sure it's too early!

Faye12345 Fri 22-Jan-16 12:08:10

Hello same here. Shooting pains in boobs and abdo. Nausea on and off and fatigued. Ovulation on or around 3rd Jan but scared to test

BloomingR0sey Fri 22-Jan-16 12:23:26

If you ovulated on the 3rd when was your period due?

stumblymonkey Fri 22-Jan-16 12:29:09

Me too....I've been trying and failing not to symptom spot. I've had lots of bloating, a tiny bit of queasiness, some odd feelings (light cramping) in my womb area, some breast pains. Probably all in my head!

Faye12345 Fri 22-Jan-16 13:35:53

Hi Rosey my period should have been due 14 days later. My periods have been all over the place post pill but i oved on or around 4th December and had a period 17th. I dont know whats going on with my body!

Faye12345 Fri 22-Jan-16 13:44:42

This is my opk on 3rd Jan. Looks positive doesnt it?

SuchaJem Fri 22-Jan-16 13:52:48

That looks positive to me Faye! grin

I'm 8 DPO and symptom spotting like a mad woman confused

It's our first time trying for first baby, so it's all a bit new and scary.

Symptoms so far (PMS or PG??)
Very sore, swollen boobs, bra leaving marks
Emotional / crying easily
Feeling the cold, which I never usually do
More clear CM than usual

Good luck all x

birdboo Fri 22-Jan-16 13:54:32

I am just starting mine. I'm holding zero hopes on it though. We dtd the same day I had ewcm and a day after that I had a positive opk. Then I came down with a huge cold and have a chest infection so I not expected img anything.

BloomingR0sey Fri 22-Jan-16 13:58:28

Stumbly, I'm afraid it's all in my head too!!

Faye, yea looks positive!
I know you said your AF has been a mess so I would defo test because it's past the tww techniquely??

Faye12345 Fri 22-Jan-16 16:22:46

Did a clear blue negative! Its late in the day and urine very clear though. Clutching at straws much???

BloomingR0sey Fri 22-Jan-16 16:33:17

Maybe do one in the morning in a couple of days?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now