Does this sound like a chemical preg?

(3 Posts)
Youngoldmum Tue 19-Jan-16 18:12:17

Anyone any experience with this?

Been TTC for over a year. AF was very odd this month and someone asked today if it could have been a very early miscarriage...

Had brown spotting for 5 days (normal for me but usually only 2) and then two days of heavy flow (painful, more than usual) then on day 3 passed loads of clots, one was huge (TMI sorry) then spotted for about an hour and nothing since.

On the run up to AF had very large and sore boobs and did wonder if I was preg (but that's not unusual either for me lol)

Just wondering if this sounds like a chemical, and should I see a doctor? No pain or bleeding since

Salimali15 Tue 19-Jan-16 19:41:13

That sounds like it. sad I had one just before Christmas and it was very similar. As the pregnancy was a result of fertility treatment, I spoke to my Dr. She said that there is nothing they can do and no need for an appointment.

flowers

Youngoldmum Tue 19-Jan-16 19:53:23

Thanks @salimali15
Did your cycles go back to normal?

I can't be sure as I never test, but sounds like maybe something did happen this month. At least I know it's possible

Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now