TTC #2 with PCOS ... help!!

(3 Posts)
sabzh Sat 16-Jan-16 22:25:47

Hey everyone! Cant believe its that time of my life again trying to conceive! The long short of ny story is i have PCOS and conceived #1 by iui and we are now trying to conceive again. My period returned this month, baby is now 8 months. What are ny chances of getting pregnant naturally? Would welcome any advice and positive stories please! smile

Broughtitatthe5anddime Sun 17-Jan-16 19:15:18

I had my first dc with the help of clomid as i wasnt having periods ir ovualting and luckily got pregnant the first cycle but we still deciding about #2 when we found out I had conceived naturally. I don't really know how it happened we werent trying but I had changed my diet and was finally getting into exercising etc and just presumed that my periods had restarted due to weightloss but I did find out that I now only have 1 small cyst on my ovaries. I was told at 18 that I would never have kids without ivf hmm but I'm 30 weeks now, so you never know. Good luck smile

Julieb85 Sun 17-Jan-16 19:21:57

Also have PCOS and wasn't ovulating or having AFs when trying to conceive #1 but since giving birth my body has literally 'fixed' itself! My doctor used to say having a baby can kick start ur body and I guess he was right. Fingers crossed for you - hopefully this is u becoming regular as clockwork 👍

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now