CB ovulation test vs tesco ovulation test

(5 Posts)
gabrielle1201 Sat 09-Jan-16 15:26:32

Hello guys, I am just wondering if anyone has tried the CB ovulation tests the advanced ones with have three options. I tried these 3 days ago and got a low reading so we dtd for fun. The next day I got a flashing smiley so we dtd and I had been using the urine at 12pm each day. I read the instruction and it said to test in the morning so I did that today and got a solid smiley / peak and hopefully shall be doing the dtd later on. Is this normal? I tried to do the tesco test and the left window isn't bright enough to detect ovulation so could this be wrong? I was supposed to have my fertile week on the 11-16th but my last period was late by 2 weeks. Any advice or similar experiences would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Joopy Sat 09-Jan-16 23:39:11

I used a clear blue ovulation kit, the first month I used it I got a smiley face earlier than I expected, we dtd and I have a 2yo sleeping next to me as a result!

gabrielle1201 Sun 10-Jan-16 09:09:48

Oh that's good! Lol I have dtd today and yesterday and the two previous days so hopefully I have ovulated early than expected although I did cheap ones and they haven't got the peak yet. The smiley face is still on the monitor so it couldn't be wrong and that was with the urine of the first day.

Joopy Sun 10-Jan-16 23:47:27

Great! Fingers crossed!

gabrielle1201 Mon 11-Jan-16 03:55:55

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now