Late period but negative test

(4 Posts)
Dido2015 Fri 08-Jan-16 21:09:34

Hello,

I have looked at other threads and been looking online but I'm none the wiser.

I am TTC baby 2. I haven't been on contraception since last May. We haven't DTD that much but are trying.

My period has always been regular as clockwork on 25th every month. Today is the 8th and still no period but pregnancy test is negative. It's driving me mad.

Nothing has changed in my life the last month that would change my period.

Any ideas?

RvG2014 Fri 08-Jan-16 21:17:22

Are you temping or using opks? If not, are you sure you ovulated when you did or at all?
It may be a cycle where you have ovulated late or at all... Our bodies love doing that to keep us on our toes ;)

ktkaye Sat 09-Jan-16 10:15:35

Popping in to say, me too! No period, lots of things that could be symptoms but could equally be wind, too much food, normal for just before AF... But no AF and negative tests?! I Nothing useful to offer I'm afraid apart from to join you in puzzlement!! All this seemed much more straightforward when it was explained in PSE at school!

BabyBumpHopeful Sun 10-Jan-16 02:35:49

It's perfectly normal to miss 2 periods a year (apparently). Not everyone does but it happens.

Sorry!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now