Possible pregnancy symptoms?

(7 Posts)
becciilouisex Wed 06-Jan-16 22:59:46

Hi! smile

My partner and I have only recently started TTC (2-3 months) and I've noticed a few little possible symptoms that I wondered if any of you had experienced and whether or not you think they sound like possible pregnancy symptoms! Mainly due to the fact that I convince myself we've conceived every month because we're so eager and excited haha but this is the only month I'd say I've noticed more significant changes for me and the only month we've really had sex around/during ovulation smile

I've noticed, just last night, that my complexion has really taken a battering haha! My skin is slightly redder than usual (I have yellowish tones) and I seems to have just broken out in spots on my face! My areolas also look slightly darker and my boobs have actually grown a little and my bra seems to be just about containing them! I've also been experiencing cramps either side of my lower back and lower abdomen but I'm not sure they'd be pregnancy related as they're not constant or severe as I imagine pregnancy related cramps are, they're just sort of there!

I've also noticed a change in my discharge in the last couple of days. Usually I really have a lot (which is normal for me) and its what is described in some ovulation apps as being like a glue texture. Only recently, my discharge seems to have decreased (still a fair amount considering I get so much usually) and its more like water. Clear and damp, barely visible really.

If we're going on a 28 day cycle AF is due tomorrow (07/01/15) but she tends to show up when she feels like it haha! The month before last AF came on my 28th day but last month she came on my 30th day!

Of course these could all be signs that AF is on her way but I usually don't break out and only get cramps the day she is here.

What do you all think?

Thanks in advance!

Beccii xxx

00100001 Thu 07-Jan-16 11:46:16

when your TTC, everything is a symptom and you notice every tiny change in your body, and think "This is it! My left eyelid just fluttered, and then I sneezed twice!!"

Also, unfortunately, pregnancy symptoms are pretty much identical to period symptoms. So it's hard to tell, although you'll have lots of anecdotal "I just knew" stories. but I'm convinced that's just confirmation bias.

Best thing to do is: put symptom spotting out of your mind (as hard as it is) have fun with sex, and just wait for AF to show or not. smile

p.s. when AF doens't show bang on time. Wait a few days and then test.

00100001 Thu 07-Jan-16 11:46:35

when you're*

spaceyboo Thu 07-Jan-16 12:01:45

The darker nipples is a positive sign but it could also be a PMS sign for some. Best to test.

becciilouisex Thu 07-Jan-16 13:13:43

You're so right! Every little change is a symptom haha! Thank you for your help ladies! A conception app I have is telling me to test tomorrow so I'll do that smile

StarkyTheDirewolf Thu 07-Jan-16 17:37:44

www.mumsnet.com/Talk/conception/2541857-TTC-1-Thread-5-The-one-where-we-actually-got-to-January-2016-NOW-you-can-start-TMI-alert-throughout?msgid=58521873#58521873

If yout want to join our thread op, you're more than welcome. Pre-warning, we love symptom spotting and are big fans of TMI grin

becciilouisex Thu 07-Jan-16 17:52:41

Ah that sounds perfect for me haha! Thank you! x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now