Why does no one ever answer my threads? :(

(10 Posts)
PoppitFox Tue 29-Dec-15 21:07:44

That's all really posted a few times now asking advice about something and had no replies!

MrsGlam Tue 29-Dec-15 21:34:26

Sorry that no one has replied to you..Maybe post your thread in here and I will try and reply if I can help smile

NickNacks Tue 29-Dec-15 21:36:33

Unfortunately it's probably because people don't know the answers (I've just done a search to see what your other threads are). People can only guess and maybe a GP might be the best person to ask. Good luck.

Luckystar1 Tue 29-Dec-15 21:41:21

I've just searched your other threads too. I think you should probably check with your GP, but, I honestly don't think you have anything to worry about.

The first period after pregnancy and breastfeeding can be horrendous and your cycles may be a bit off, hence the additional bleeding. But if you are still worried go to get it checked out.
I hope you're ok.

PoppitFox Tue 29-Dec-15 22:27:42

Thanks ladies.

Sorry I just don't know what's going on.

We're not breastfeeding anymore haven't been for about 8 months now.

It's just the fact it seems to be so random that made me worry!

MrsGlam Tue 29-Dec-15 22:42:55

Really sorry you find yourself in this situation..
I am not really sure what I can add to this but I don't think you will know what's happened either way.. When you say questionable positive..Was it just faint or could it have been an evap line?
I hope you get an answer either way soon..BFP or AF.

Threesquids Wed 30-Dec-15 14:27:41

I think you have the normal symptoms that the mini pill can give you.
If you've done a test since and it is negative then you are not pregnant.

PoppitFox Wed 30-Dec-15 17:50:12

It was a faint line. Defo not Evap as was within 5 Mins.
Me too going to call the gps I think.

I've been taking the pill 11 months though and been symptom free so not sure why now it is.

I know I'm not pregnant now. I mean I wonder if I was pregnant then miscarried last month xx

SockQueen Wed 30-Dec-15 18:45:45

It is unlikely the GP will be able to find out for you now, I'm afraid. Periods can be irregular on the mini-pill, and if you'd not had one for months then it being heavy is not that unusual.

Hope things settle down.

PoppitFox Wed 30-Dec-15 18:49:37

I mean I'll speak to them to see what they think it was.
I've not had one for two years before that one.
Fingers crossed everything works out! X x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now