Tender uterus after ovulation.

(3 Posts)
Sparkles83 Tue 15-Dec-15 21:04:42

Ok here goes, this is my first post I'm just looking for some advice; I had an early mc in November, I've had one period and I ovulated the last 2 days. Today I have lower abdomen tenderness, not all the time its intermittent and only sore really if my daughter sits there...is this normal, I don't remember from my first time ttc tho o had similar the month I came off birth control. Can anyone shed any light on this?

Thank you xx

Machine123 Wed 23-Dec-15 01:34:17

Do you think it could be mittelschmerz? Aka ovulation pain? I always feel it when I ovulate, sometimes it's on the left side and sometimes it's on the right. It's not really painful as such but just a dull ache for about 12 hours. It's supposed to be the egg pushing through the ovary walls. On both occasions that I was trying to conceive I used the dull ache as an indicator of when to have sex and on both occasions I fell pregnant instantly. Just one time and boom!

Derbyday Thu 24-Dec-15 12:07:59

I was on the pill for a year before coming off in the summer. Ever since, I've had a tender uterus around ovulation, including a few days after. Never had it before going on the pill though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now