How many dpo can you get a BFP ??

(178 Posts)
Mimilicious013 Sun 06-Dec-15 13:08:28

Being on this rollercoaster ride of ttc, im driving myself insane with symptom spotting.im about 9-10 dpo and am cracking my head whether to poas yet or wait.i have had cramps the last few days and thought af was imminent but nothing.any advice or buddies on their count down to poasing too ?

Oysterbabe Sun 06-Dec-15 13:57:35

Wait until 14 days so that you can at least have a bit of confidence in the result. At this stage you'll just wonder if it's a false negative.
I got a faint bfp at 15 DPO. A lady on one of the threads got a faint positive at 8 DPO.

LastOneDancing Sun 06-Dec-15 14:01:14

I got a very faint positive at 9dpo on a FRER.
What test are you planning to use?

Jw35 Sun 06-Dec-15 14:02:16

I got a clear bfp on a FRER at 10dpo

wantingno2 Sun 06-Dec-15 14:02:22

I got a positive at 11 dpo but u had a hunter of a bfp the day befor so it is possible it's just if you can deal with the possible disappointment of a bfn x

Mimilicious013 Sun 06-Dec-15 14:03:05

Thanks Oyster hope i can keep myself busy and af far far away.are u pregnant now?

Oysterbabe Sun 06-Dec-15 14:11:21

Yep, 32 weeks.
Good luck!

Mimilicious013 Sun 06-Dec-15 14:59:37

I only have ic at home but will buy a FRER tomorrow.am also going to start poasing tomorrow.any one feel cramps like af is coming but still got a bfp

TudorTrace Sun 06-Dec-15 15:45:21

Is a FRER a first response OP?

LastOneDancing Sun 06-Dec-15 19:44:22

Tudor - yes, First Response Early Result. The one in the pink box.

I had cramps OP with both of my very early pregnancies.

Palomb Sun 06-Dec-15 19:45:28

8 dpo - Several pregnancies.

Writerwannabe83 Sun 06-Dec-15 20:41:59

I started testing from 7dpo, usually twice a day! I was obsessed grin

I loved getting the negatives and hoping they were 'false negatives' - I loved living with the hope and belief that one day I would get a second line grin

I was using I.C, Clear Blues, FRERS, shop's own brands, anything I could get my hands on really but despite my obsessive testing I didn't actually get that second line until 14dpo. grin

Kellz92 Mon 07-Dec-15 00:21:48

Im 6dpo and going insane, had cramps since i ovulated,feeling sick, back ache and stabby pains in my lhs. I never get any cramps for AF until she has arrived. In my first pregnancy i can only remember the sickness. Im trying not to symptom spot! But its difficult. Fx for your test xx

Mimilicious013 Mon 07-Dec-15 06:17:51

Thanks ladies, palomb at 8dpo,aren't u lucky !
I so get u writer ,im on my 5th cycle and have been doing just that kkk but was trying so hard this month to wait though i just as well may.
Hey last you give me hope in that the cramps cld be smthng.
kellz going insane has become the norm.all the symptoms u r feeling are exactly like mine.fx it's our month

Mimilicious013 Mon 07-Dec-15 06:19:40

I so get u writer ,im on my 5th cycle and have been doing just that kkk but was trying so hard this month to wait though i just as well may.
kellz going insane has become the norm.all the symptoms u r feeling are exactly like mine.fx it's our month

Mimilicious013 Mon 07-Dec-15 06:21:35

Mimilicious013 Mon 07-Dec-15 07:05:57

Sorry for double post.just got a bfn ...grrrr

Kellz92 Mon 07-Dec-15 20:04:06

Mimi fx for us too. I tested tonight too because of my symptoms but bfn. Just going to try again later xx

Mimilicious013 Tue 08-Dec-15 06:56:31

Morning kellz hope u slept well.i know what u mean about the symptoms.i too am almost positive im pregnant.we will poasing buddies till we get the BFP !!!got a bfn this morning but af is only due friday.using ic so good luck if u poas again today.

Mimilicious013 Tue 08-Dec-15 06:57:19

Morning kellz hope u slept well.i know what u mean about the symptoms.i too am almost positive im pregnant.we will poasing buddies till we get the BFP !!!got a bfn this morning but af is only due friday.using ic so good luck if u poas again today.

Mimilicious013 Tue 08-Dec-15 07:02:21

Have a crazy phone.when i post don't know why i sends over and over again.SORRY !!

Kellz92 Tue 08-Dec-15 13:16:16

Mimi I got a bfn today too. Only 7dpo i know but its difficult!

I barely slept DD wasnt keep on sleeping, living on 3 hrs sleep. roll on bed time!

My Af isnt due for 7 days ahhhh! haha but my app says to test on Saturday.

I bought 50 hpts from ebay for 3.69 so i will end off peeing on many sticks hahah!

My phone has being doing that when i go on my mobile

xx

Jadetj83 Tue 08-Dec-15 13:18:47

Hi ladies, I'm not due my af for another week or so but I have so many pregnancy symptoms and I'm going crazy. I'm not ttc so I'm not symptom spotting but having been pg 3 times before I guess I just know. I'm about 7dpo now and not sure when to test? I have a highly sensitive superdrug test here and I'm so tempted xx

Jadetj83 Tue 08-Dec-15 13:20:29

Mimi looks like we're the same xx

Mimilicious013 Tue 08-Dec-15 13:35:49

Sorry for losing your sleep kellz it doesn't make the not knowing easier coz all u can think of is getting a bfp.If u have that many hpts might as well test haha.i will keep at till i get my bfp.my symptoms are still there and making me more convinced im preg.how are your symptoms today ?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now