TTC #1 looking for people to chat to!

(4 Posts)
happybus28 Mon 02-Nov-15 14:00:19

Hi!

Having got married last month we have decided to take the bull by the horns and make a start on TTC!! We have both been ready for a few months but wanted to wait until after the wedding so I'm keen to get going! Its so exciting but very daunting now the time has actually come to come off the pill, feels very real! I'd love to hear off others going through the same, I've been reading some of the threads on here and all talk of OPK's and temping is very daunting!

lollyb20 Mon 02-Nov-15 15:15:01

Hi i am also trying to concieve baby number one for 15 months! I am currently 38 days late for my Af due in september and 10 days late for my period due in october had loads of negative results my doctors are useless and have just booked me an appointment for the 26th november!!! By then i would have missed my 3rd period! Good luck smile xx

Sunshinegirl2015 Mon 02-Nov-15 16:43:17

Hi happy, I've been TTC for ten months. I'm 27 and DH is 28. We have no 'known' fertility issues. You'll soon pick up the lingo.

Make sure you're taking folic acid.

I read "Taking Charge of your Fertility" which helped me understand a lot of what happens in my body. I find taking my BBT (basal body temperature) daily helps.

If you tell your GP you're TTC, tell them you've been trying for a few more months than you have as they can be quite slow.

Good luck!

CharminglyGawky Wed 04-Nov-15 22:53:52

Can I join in?

We are getting married in a couple of weeks and want to start TTC for #1. I am taking B vits which include folic acid and once that bottle is empty I have 'trying for a baby' vitamins.

I am not a big drinker so won't have much at the wedding as I don't want a hangover so I think this counts as waiting until after the wedding as I doubt we'll be lucky enough to conceive in the first month anyway!

Annoyingly my lovely regular periods have chosen right now to screw themselves up and leave me really confused about where I am in my cycle!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now