What vitamin pills do I need to feed my better half?

(5 Posts)
angelamoore Sat 26-Sep-15 18:18:02

I am not pregnant.

I want to start trying to conceive.

What sort of vitamins do I need to start feeding my better half? When I do a Google search I just get a load of adverts from untrustworthy looking websites.

Sunshinegirl2015 Sat 26-Sep-15 20:30:23

DH and I take pregnacare conceive plus his and her tablets. Been ttc for 9months but my GP recommends them too.

Sunshinegirl2015 Sat 26-Sep-15 20:31:58

Ignore the conceive plus part that's a lubricant that we also use but nothing to do with the vitamins.

Oysterbabe Sat 26-Sep-15 21:17:09

You may not actually need anything if you are both generally healthy. I just took folic acid, DH took nothing and didn't take us too long.

Junosmum Sun 27-Sep-15 09:06:40

I was taking folic acid and some vitamins for my hair, which I kept taking after I got pregnant as it didn't have vit a in. It was definitely doing something for my hair!

You OH doesn't need any but if you want to then one with zinc in for the swimmers is good. My OH took a multivitamin with glucosamine in for his joints and so just kept taking that. We didn't spend much on ttc! Worked though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now