All the symptoms but BFN at 9DPO with superdrug!!!

(7 Posts)
Bunt Wed 19-Aug-15 09:22:34

We've been TTC for 8 months (35 & 27, 3 DC) doing everything by the book, but also not getting stressed about it - until the BFN's appear at least!

I'm 9DPO and for the past few days I've been weepy, had massive waves of nausea, cramps and lower back pain, utter exhaustion & bloating.

I don't normally get these symptoms before AF, apart from the day or two before when I get really irritable....

So, did a superdrug test this morning and BFN, not even the shadow of a line... Feel like crying sad , am I out?

Reebok Wed 19-Aug-15 09:33:21

I had 7 negatives including first response and clear blue and finally got a positive test at a week or so late. My daughter is now 2. You're not out until AF rears its ugly head! When are you due AF? I would wait until you're late and then test. I know it's hard. Get your oh to hide the tests!

Bunt Wed 19-Aug-15 11:35:02

Thanks, that makes me feel better grin

Bunt Wed 19-Aug-15 11:36:04

AF due in 5 days

MummyBex1985 Wed 19-Aug-15 15:15:54

If AF is due in five days then you tested too early. Even the most sensitive tests won't pick up until at least 4 days prior to AF and may not until the day AF is due.

So you're definitely not out yet!

Bunt Wed 19-Aug-15 18:06:26

Thanks smile

Hate this waiting game...

Bunt Sat 22-Aug-15 17:07:49

AF arrived... Never trusting my bodily symptoms again!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now