Need some urgent advice girls !!!

(5 Posts)
Lonelylass1218 Sun 02-Aug-15 15:29:17

First day of last period was 18th of July, I have been off my pill for 2 months as I was having Bad effects on it and giving myself a break before starting a new one. On Tuesday past I had unprotected sex so Wednesday morning I took morning after pill as I could not have another baby right now I already have a beautiful LO who is a few months old.

Since Wednesday I have felt pregnant headaches, cramps, sick and really strange. I know these can happen with the morning after pill but pharmacist said it should stop after 3 days this is day 5 and it's only stronger. I am worried about topic pregnancy as it can happening with morning after pill. I am also worried as with my last baby I genuinely knew I was pregnant 6 days after

sizethree Sun 02-Aug-15 15:45:57

How long are your usual cycles?
If you're a regular 28 dayer, then the unprotected sex happened on day 10, which tbh is likely bit too early to conceive. But not impossible.
What is very unlikely is having symptoms so early as the egg needs to be fertilised and implant before any HCG is released.
The more you symptom spot and tune into your body the more you will notice. These symptoms can easily be the MAP side effects, a virus or anxiety. But the fact you took the MAP well within the timeframe would indicate that you're likely not going to be pregnant.
I'm sure you'll know that no amount of strangers input on the Internet is going to give you an accurate answer. You'll just need to wait it out and do a test in 10 days or so.
Hope you get the result you want.

Lonelylass1218 Sun 02-Aug-15 16:01:30

My cycles are longer and I use an app to track them so it was day 14 of cycle and it said I was mid ovulation according to that. I think am just anxious !

sizethree Sun 02-Aug-15 16:04:32

It really does sound from what you've described that you'll be in the all clear.
hopong AF rocks up for you!

Lonelylass1218 Sun 02-Aug-15 16:05:17

Thanks guys will keep you posted but I have that gut instinct feeling confused

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now