Scared to think it's BFP! What do you think??

(8 Posts)
MandyBaby25 Fri 17-Jul-15 22:08:51

Hi everyone, looking for some advice - I'm on 12dpo and took a FRER test around 6pm today and it had a very very faint line. Is it too early for me to get excited? Could it be a BFN by tomorrow? I'm so confused! Please help confused

Allstoppedup Fri 17-Jul-15 22:13:46

Looks like two lines to me! My first very early test this time was super faint even on a FRER but I'm 29 weeks now!

Fingers crossed, it looks good!

MandyBaby25 Fri 17-Jul-15 22:18:28

Thank you Allstoppedup, I'm just scared if I tell Hubby it will turn out to be a wee mistake! Appreciate you messaging and congratulations! smile xx

MandyBaby25 Fri 17-Jul-15 22:20:12

What I mean is the positive result will be a mistake nothing else! That was worded badly by me! Sorry!

RooibosTeaAgain Fri 17-Jul-15 23:36:38

Looks like congratulations to me - my FRER this week looked like that, 3 days later more noticeable!

CuppaSarah Sat 18-Jul-15 06:45:46

That is the same as my third first bfp! I'm now 16 weeks! You are pregnant congratulations!!!!

Allstoppedup Sat 18-Jul-15 07:49:53

Mandy, I know what you mean! I showed my DP my faint one and he looked at me strange and said "it's a bit faded!?"

But...the old MN adage is, a line is a line even if it's a bit of a squinter! Good luck and thank you for the congratulations!grin

Writerwannabe83 Sat 18-Jul-15 08:03:50

My first BFP looked like that smile
Congratulations flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now