Is there such a think a a too feint line?

(5 Posts)
AllThereIs Wed 15-Jul-15 08:34:43

Now, I know a line is a line, but I would have expected to see it darkening by now. 16 dpo (roughly).

I have suffered two miscarriages this year so am antsy. Also have a dull lower back ache that spelt trouble the last time.

Anyone have any experience? Good or bad.

AllThereIs Wed 15-Jul-15 08:35:03

This morning.

Marchgirl Thu 16-Jul-15 07:58:00

Hi allthereis. I remember you from the rmc board a few months ago. Congratulations on the bfp! The ic ones are notoriously unreliable and some seem to have more or less dye in them. My last two mc have been chemicals at 4.5 and 4.2 and the second of those didn't even turn an ic positive (the first did just about, but only for a day). It's all such small amounts that it can be very much affected by drinking more or less water as well. I'm at virtually the same stage as you now (4.2) and mine is only marginally darker than this one.
It's hard to say at this stage but i think progression of the line is the main thing (bearing in mind what i said about varying batches of dye and water dilution), so I'd see if it gets darker every two days or so. Good luck, and pop back and see us at the rmc board

maybebabybee Thu 16-Jul-15 15:42:53

Hi OP, the ICs are notorious for taking forever to get dark. I am currently nearly 6 weeks and getting 3+ weeks on CB digitals and my FRER is so dark that it has sucked all the dye out of the control line, but my ICs have only just got as dark as control line. I had one that looked like yours when I was 4 days late and my FRER was insanely dark. Try another brand.

AllThereIs Thu 16-Jul-15 19:42:31

Thanks you guys, nice bit of reassurance. It's so hard to think of anything else.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now