Smiley ClearBlue, time to get it on?

(3 Posts)
Moomin0 Tue 07-Jul-15 20:24:49

So today is cycle day 16 of my 28 day cycle (I've literally only just got a positive ovulation test now), and yippeee, I finally got a smiley grin

Trouble is, my DP isn't here tonight, and he mightn't be back until Thursday! (Although he probably will be here tomorrow night).

I'm a bit of a novice with TTC knowledge, so could i possible still be in with a chance if we have sex tomorrow or Thursday? I feel so upset that I got my smiley today but kind of excited too, if that makes sense!

Thank you all so much thanks

ProbablyMe Tue 07-Jul-15 20:41:15

The smiley face should indicate a surge in LH which means ovulation in 12-36 hours. After that the egg can live for 12-24 hours. Think Thursday would be cutting it a bit fine but tomorrow may be ok. Are you temping as well? A temp rise tomorrow am would give you a clue as to whether you may have ovulated by then.

Moomin0 Tue 07-Jul-15 20:59:52

Hello ProbablyMe, thank you for your help. That's a real shame then hmm thought I finally had it pinpointed this month, no such luck if I won't be getting any salami until tomorrow/Thursday really.

No I'm not temping smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now