Tmi cm!!!!

(11 Posts)
Springflower3 Sat 04-Jul-15 19:59:03

This question is prob asked all the time!! But my cm never seems to change??? It's always wet with white lumps??? Sometimes I see it in underwear, sometimes I check myself! I don't check every day so is it possible I'm missing the change?????

glorious Sat 04-Jul-15 20:04:06

You do need to get used to what it's like so I'd check every day for a cycle or two before drawing any conclusions. You can check at the cervix too.

Also (sorry if tmi!) after sex it can be like you describe. Could that be contributing?

Emmalbae Sat 04-Jul-15 20:06:07

mines always wet with white clumpy bits lol.
i check everyday

Springflower3 Sat 04-Jul-15 20:27:30

Maybe I should check every day.... But I give myself thrush if I do that even though my hands are clean tmi again!!! Urgh my head is wreaked cause some sites say cm isn't important others do!

How do u even check your cervix?? I've tried and tbh I can feel a thing but Then I'm going in blind lol!!!

KittyandTeal Sat 04-Jul-15 20:41:22

Do you get enough fluids?

Springflower3 Sat 04-Jul-15 20:57:26

Yea I drink 3 litres of water per day???

glorious Mon 06-Jul-15 08:44:43

Mine is easy to find so no help there sorry!

ktkaye Mon 06-Jul-15 13:45:50

Mine always like that too. Sometimes there's more of it but it always seems to look the same! Where is all the EWCM everyone goes on about?!

Springflower3 Mon 06-Jul-15 14:58:07

I totally agree!! I'm completely lost!!! hmm there is only so much poking I can do and nothing seems normal lol!!!

glorious Tue 07-Jul-15 12:08:18

Have you tried rubbing it between finger and thumb then seeing if it will stretch? Taking charge of your fertility describes what to look for really well. It's for conception or natural family planning but more famous for the latter - don't let that put you off!

Springflower3 Tue 07-Jul-15 12:40:43

Well normally its just lumpy not stretchy or anything, but yest I checked and it was lumpy and stretchy..... hmm but my period is due today and not a thing is happening.... Usually I get sore boobs 4 days before..... So I'm completely clueless?? We dtd once just before apparent fertile time so I'm not hopeful!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now