help need advice on this read please

(10 Posts)
lilworthy Wed 01-Jul-15 01:10:54

Is it normal to be feeling sick day and night after being off cerazette two weeks i get cramping in one of my sides under my tummy and still no period I haven't got sore boobs just the sickness that is really bad I can't do much im really confused on what's going on I cant get comfortable I get a pain under my ribs and on my side of my tummy at the top don't know what it is just want some advice on what to do next or what it could be
Thanks

PrtyPsn Wed 01-Jul-15 07:37:20

Cerazette survivor, right here ����
It's evil stuff, truly awful and I wish I had never started on it.
It is well known for mimicking pregnancy when you stop taking it, people can get lots of symptoms and feel like they might be, can take a while to stop unfortunately.
Took almost 8 months for my periods to return after stopping it even though I'd been on Cerazette less than a year (though I can't say if I was ovulating or not cos wasn't TTC - just wanted the stuff out of my system) took 11 months for a normal cycle to return.

lilworthy Wed 01-Jul-15 07:55:34

Its just how it's been making me feel ain't been this bad until yesterday and today where I feel really bad with sickness I cant get out of bed I don't know
I thought about getting a pregnant test see what that says

PrtyPsn Wed 01-Jul-15 08:02:13

It could be the withdrawal symptoms, it could just be that you have happened to catch a sickness bug at the same time?
If you're really concerned about the intensity then POAS or call your GP.
Hugs x

jollyjester Wed 01-Jul-15 08:07:58

I stopped it and also has the sickness feeling as well. I've had two periods since stopping and both have been really heavy, nothing like id had before.
Hope you feel better soon OP

lilworthy Wed 01-Jul-15 09:17:40

I don't know its not everyday I feel sick it was only last night I felt and this morning just took me off guard feel horrible I've never had this before even missing a weeks set of pills

lilworthy Wed 01-Jul-15 18:54:20

Plus I was on cerazette for 6 years went on it after my daughter was born so I've never really had withdrawals before and I've missed it for a week before

Junosmum Wed 01-Jul-15 21:09:21

I did get a bit of nausea after stopping it, but my periods returned to normal straight away and got pregnant before my 3rd period (first month of trying). I think everyone's different. There is also a sickness bug going around at the moment.

lilworthy Thu 02-Jul-15 21:06:52

Yes sickness ain't so much now just things are getting worse now for me always feeling like rubbish

lilworthy Thu 02-Jul-15 21:16:18

Is it normal to have like fluttering feelings in my stomach and its not normal to not have a break through bleed after 4-5 days

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now