Could I be pregnant (TTC)

(7 Posts)
Tania201012 Tue 26-May-15 12:36:00

Hi everyone it's my first post smile

Ok so here goes i having been ttc since March no luck so farsad
I am now 5 days late but last night I saw streaks of blood when I wiped sorry tmi I then got extream pain just like my af was about to come but nothing, today same thing every time I wipe I see a tiny bit of blood but almost watery if that makes any sense. Too scared to do a test hubby is gonna get 1 later but I'm so scared in case it's - bfn. Do u think I might be pregnant and if not what's wrong with me

I forgot to mention that I took a test on af was due and it was negative. Oh and I was on the implant for 3 years up until 24th febuary

Please help lol

enucs123 Tue 26-May-15 13:38:35

Hi Tania,
There is definitely a chance you might be pregnant, but I have had similar experiences in the past, and turned out to be BFN. You haven't been trying long, so don't stress yourself either way. We started TTC only a few months ago and I strated taking Pregnacare etc, which turned out to have really bad effects on me (which definitely set us back a coulpe of months grr!!) One of the side effects was similar to what you are experiencing. Thought this might help, incase you are taking something you don't usually..
I would take a test to put your mind at ease. If it is BFN, then assume AF is on her way, so you can relax. If she doesn't come, Bonus!!

Scoot57 Tue 26-May-15 14:29:06

Hi tania,

I am in the same boat as you I am 7days late bfn everyday. I have ha no cramps or backache like I do every month. I have just checked had a very faint pink streak when I went to the loo sorry tmi this has never happened before and I am sat in limbo wondering if I am or not! hmm

Tania201012 Tue 26-May-15 14:34:16

I'm just so nervous to take a test in case it's - gonna take a test later if it's bfn then I guess I'm not gonna just have try again at the end of the day everything happens for a reason.

Scoot57 Tue 26-May-15 14:53:33

Exactly but it's not over till af arrives that's what I keeping telling my self...good luck smile

Tania201012 Wed 27-May-15 20:37:50

Just an update I've come full on now (af) sad

I think I'm just going to have fun with it now and not be so in control cause at the end of he day we have no control lol

A mountain of baby dust to you xx

Alice1983 Wed 27-May-15 23:40:18

Tania, come over to the Casually TTC threat, we are very casual about it and it might make you feel a little bit more relaxed grin I am really trying to get my brain to stop thinking about buying a test! star

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now