Feeling fluey - (very) early symptom?

(5 Posts)
VillyCazalet Sat 23-May-15 20:00:30

AF due tomorrow (at the earliest, cycles 25-28 days). We only dtd twice this month but it's possible I was ovulating. Today until about 10 then again from 6pm I've felt really fluey, achey and tired. Yesterday I managed a nap for 2 hours in the afternoon! I googled and it seems it is a thing - anyone else experienced this? I don't recall feeling like this in my last 2 pgs.

VillyCazalet Sat 23-May-15 20:29:46

Though I have just read some people get this before thier periods too, so could be that. Or actual flu! Feel dreadful anyway.

smellsofelderberries Sun 24-May-15 00:05:24

The only way to know it to POAS. If you're feeling symptoms then there should be enough HCG for a test to pick up.

VillyCazalet Sun 24-May-15 00:11:14

I know, I know! I don't have a pg test and am at that googling syptoms stage. I actually feel awful, just woken up with it. Probably just a virus but everything Can be a of symptom if you google it, it seems!

Not even sure how I'd feel about it. Will test Monday if no AF.

thundernlightning Wed 03-Jun-15 02:51:24

I'm in the same boat, Villy. Feeling just awful. AF is dur on Friday. Here's hoping a BFP for both of us!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now