Cast your votes!

(9 Posts)
BigChiefThunderThighs Wed 20-May-15 22:00:01

if you're at a loose end this evening, why not spare a few seconds to glance at a stranger's pee stick hmm! I'm actually not that hopeful so won't be offended if no one can see it! And I'm semi-blind from squinting and shining my phone torch at at!

mrsfazruns Wed 20-May-15 22:13:13

I see it .... No squinting required!! Congrats x

Vap0 Wed 20-May-15 22:20:53

Yep! I can see them both!
Congratulations flowers

BigChiefThunderThighs Wed 20-May-15 22:39:18

Really? I thought it kind of looked like evaporation - although i did read it within 5 mins. I was only testing to settle my mind. Had 2 days of light bleeding last week which was a week before af due (unheard of for me) lighter than my normal periods but I felt way too heavy for any kind of implantation. Af due tomorrow so will test again in the morning! had kind of settled on it being a wonky cycle but now a bit worried about the bleeding confused tentative thanks for the congrats but will test again tomorrow before I get excited

Vap0 Wed 20-May-15 22:41:50

How long does it give you to read it? If it was in the timescale then I don't think it can be evap can it?
Tentative Congratulations until tomorrow then flowers

BigChiefThunderThighs Thu 21-May-15 10:14:48

BFN this morning! confused

gaggiagirl Thu 21-May-15 10:17:38

Dont worry! Just test again tomorrow. This happened to me and I was indeed pg.

BigChiefThunderThighs Thu 21-May-15 10:36:44

Thanks gaggia. Used different brand of test this morning which I discovered, on reading the leaflet, is less sensitive than the one I used last night. Still have nagging feeling that it was a dodgy line though.

gaggiagirl Thu 21-May-15 10:50:02

Pound shop strip tests are super sensitive. I bet if you dig that test out of the bin now there will be a line on it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now