TTC what is going on??

(5 Posts)
pinkhippoes Sun 17-May-15 10:11:54

I need a bit of help in deciding if I can go to the docs or not with this. I'm on my 4th cycle since coming off cilest. Cycle 1 was 27 days, cycle 2 31 with a positive opk at cd20 and this cycle I'm on cd26 and I know I ovulated 7-8 days ago. On cd22 (4-5 dpo) I had a bit of pinkish red blood in the evening then nothing the next day then from cd24-26 I've had brown spotting sometimes with clumps and sometimes a bit pink and mild cramps. I'm not trying to kid myself that this is implantation bleeding but just wondering if the doc will see you before the year mark of trying if you suspect a short lp? Please help!

smellsofelderberries Sun 17-May-15 10:39:41

Personally, I would start temping. If this continues for another month or two and you can take your temp charts to your Dr and show them what is happening, they might offer help sooner? You would be able to show them your LP is short and hopefully they can help you a bit sooner. Sorry I can't be of more help!

pinkhippoes Sun 17-May-15 11:08:25

Thank you for responding! I've just ordered a BBT thermometer as I had the same thought. I started taking b6 last month so hoping over the next few months that will help it's just frustrating that there's nothing more I can do and the thought of waiting so long to get it sorted is horrible!

pinkhippoes Sun 17-May-15 21:15:02

Anybody else got any insights?

pinkhippoes Mon 18-May-15 07:30:25

So AF turned up yesterday which means I had a lp of 7days...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now