TTC after an ERPC

(2 Posts)
LSetty Mon 11-May-15 13:56:58

HI All. I has a miscarriage at Christmas at 11 weeks and ended up having to have an erpc early this year (at the time I was trying to conceive still and not realising I was still misscarrying). I wanted to ask how long it took people to conceive after an ERPC and if anyone has any tips to help? Both my pregnancies were one and two months so I had thought it might happen quite quickly. But it's been 4 cycles and 8 months since we started to TTC and I'm feeling increasingly worried which in turn is making me worry that me state of mind isn't going to help. I'm a bit of a worrier but I've love to hear from people that have anything positive to help! Thank you in advance x

Metalhead Mon 11-May-15 14:49:16

I'm sorry for your loss OP. I had an ERPC in 2014 and it took us a year to conceive again, but I don't think that was anything to do with the procedure. I had various tests during that time and all came back clear, so we were probably just unlucky that it took us a while. Four months is really nothing to worry about yet, though I know it can seem like a very long time! Good luck and I hope you get your BFP soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now