faint line 8 days late

(7 Posts)
daisy4444 Wed 06-May-15 07:58:24

Hi all

Hope you can help smile on month one of ttc and missed my period. I'm generally in around a 28 to 32 day cycle. I didn't record ovulation. Took a test yesterday 7 days late and got a faint line... After reading loads of online stories. Most people are saying I should have a clear positive. This morning I tested again fmu and got in around the same result. If I'm 8 days late I would think I'm about 3 weeks after ovulation. Is something wrong?

Thanks for your help

KneeQuestion Wed 06-May-15 08:00:28

Positive!

Congratulations.

Allstoppedup Wed 06-May-15 08:00:32

That's quite a clear positive!

Faint lines are squinters, both of those are really clear! Some just never get bold dark!

Congratulations!

sebsmummy1 Wed 06-May-15 08:00:40

That doesn't look faint to me! Congratulations grin

Might be worth getting a digital with conception indicator if you want confirmation of dates. They are not perfect by any means but I think if you can see the word 'pregnant' you might start to believe it xx

daisy4444 Wed 06-May-15 08:07:47

Wow thanks guys smile am still in shock . Total roller coaster with our dates ttc I was worried maybe it was a chemical with the lines being faint. So this is ok for 2 to 3 weeks after ovulation?

flanjabelle Wed 06-May-15 08:10:06

That's not faint!! That's clear as day! You are definitely with child! Congrats!

daisy4444 Wed 06-May-15 09:34:14

Thanks guys. Should have known when j had no appetite smile food smells and the look of raw meat kill me

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now