Can we talk about cervical mucus?!

(3 Posts)
Seeker101 Sat 02-May-15 21:57:04

I don't really know if that's an appropriate thread title but wasn't sure what else to put - sorry!

My periods went off on holiday for a couple of years but have been back in a regular cycle for about 9 months now.
The last two months I have had mucus about midway through my cycle. Without being too graphic, google suggests that this is when I am most fertile (and the dates would fit).
Are these the best days to try and conceive or should it be just before/ after?

Roxie85 Sun 03-May-15 08:10:12

Best thing to do is sex every few days. Your body gives you signs but as everyone is different you can't be completely sure when within those signs will be the right time for you so it's definitely best to cover all bases.
If you can have sex every 2-3 days you give yourself the best chance and don't have to worry about looking for signs.

Vap0 Sun 03-May-15 11:09:09

I think the best way is to try to predict when the cm will be appearing and make sure you DTD a couple of days before and then every day until it stops (if you can). If not every other day should be fine too.

Good luck flowers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now