4dpo...BBT chart have i ov'd? Rising temps :)

(4 Posts)
1moretime Sat 07-Jun-14 08:39:31

So new to this & only started temping half way through cycle.

Do you think i ov'd on Day 28? Is this too late? Have irreg cycles due to pcos anyhow.

Was pleased i had 3 rising temps...then today 4dpo another temp spike. Is this normal?
What should i expect to see through the next 10 days? Xx

1moretime Sat 07-Jun-14 08:42:06

This is my chart so far xx

I would not read too much into this; the problem here also is that you can get a temp rise in the second half of the cycle when an egg has not been shed. With PCOS that scenario is even more likely; charting and PCOS are uneasy bedfellows anyway. How long do you plan on charting for?. Also are you under the care of a gynae at a subfertility unit currently, if so what have they said about charting?.

What you may see in the next 10 days is a chart that could go up and down continuously with no definite pattern. PCOS charts can be all over the place.

1moretime Sat 07-Jun-14 09:55:46

Ohhh i see sad i wont get too excited then.
I just thought you got a temp rise after ov.
I am going to keep the bbt charting up for my next few cycles, then at least i can see if there is any pattern & show my consultant in Sept when i go back.

I started temping as alot of ladies on here with pcos use it & it has been successful for them, as opk's dont always work.

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now