Cerazette mini pill

(9 Posts)
Chellebell1 Tue 03-Jun-14 11:07:09

Just looking for a little advice, came off Cerazette 5weeks ago yesterday after being on it for 10 months (it made me go crazy), still no sign of period, didn't even get a withdrawal bleed, have now got sore boobs, achey legs, sicky feeling etc, I honestly don't think I could be pregnant but I'm now getting worried (should really just take a test) how long did it take others to get they're periods back after stopping this pill?

teejayem Tue 03-Jun-14 12:43:00

Took me 72 days, I didn't bleed the whole time I was on it, and didn't have a withdrawal bleed. I had lots of pg symptoms too after I came off it, it's quite common apparently. (and we dtd a LOT just in case) xx

Chellebell1 Tue 03-Jun-14 12:44:26

Yeah I'm getting a bit panicked cos of the symptoms I'm getting but have just been and bought a test to put my mind at ease :/

Chellebell1 Tue 03-Jun-14 12:45:14

Well I actually bought 4 lol

Pisghetti Tue 03-Jun-14 13:54:29

I came off Cerazette in February and my period arrived after 30 days however I have heard that experinces of coming off it vary quite widely so there is no 'normal'. I didn't react badly to it while I was on it though.

Chellebell1 Tue 03-Jun-14 14:03:50

I was fine on it for the 1st 7months but my mood started changing etc and soon as I stopped taking it I was fine within days!

Pisghetti Tue 03-Jun-14 14:11:48

I can't remember what brand it was now but one type of pill had me ready to commit suicide confused horrible feeling.

Are you ready to TTC or changing to some other contraceptive?

Chellebell1 Tue 03-Jun-14 14:14:16

I just felt really agitated, angry and pent up all the time, the slightest wee thing set me off! No not trying, just changing to other contraceptive but would rather let this come fully outta my system before I start anything else, just being careful for the time being but will admit we've been a little careless over past few weeks sad

Chellebell1 Thu 05-Jun-14 19:37:33

2negative tests and feeling worse than ever sad never wanted a period so much in my life!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now