Should i POAS again ?

(8 Posts)
Erroltheowl Fri 09-May-14 17:37:32

So tested yesterday 1 week early due AF on 16th till 20th i got a BFN but i "feel" pregnant sad my stomach feels more sensitive than ususal im getting cramps but cant tell if this is AF or PG my waistband feels really tight and it hurts when i bend over like a crampy feeling SO CONFUSED !! Dont want to waste another test just to get a BFN should i just wait till 16th and see what happens

KittyVonCatsington Fri 09-May-14 17:49:32

If you are not due for another 7 days, you are probably only half way through your LP and may not have even had implantation yet. Your symptoms could still be good signs through, I.e. that something good is happening and the progesterone is doing what it should! Test on either the day AF is due or the day after, with a FRER. Good luck

KittyVonCatsington Fri 09-May-14 17:50:32

If you are not due for another 7 days, you are probably only half way through your LP and may not have even had implantation yet. Your symptoms could still be good signs through, I.e. that something good is happening and the progesterone is doing what it should! Test on either the day AF is due or the day after, with a FRER. Good luck

KittyVonCatsington Fri 09-May-14 17:52:22

So good I posted twice wink sorry! Stupid iPhone!

Erroltheowl Fri 09-May-14 18:35:49

sorry what does LP and FRER mean lol and i know i just dont want to get my hopes up that its implantation pain like i have done in the past 6 months TTC but cant help it hope this time is different

Erroltheowl Fri 09-May-14 19:11:51

just started feeling really sick and shaky now sad even though i have eaten today and im trying to drink 3ltrs water or more a day

cookielove Fri 09-May-14 19:51:22

Lp = luteal phase

Frer = is a pregnancy test it's first reaponse early result. Which is a very accurate test and widely recommend.

Wait till you are due on and test again.

Erroltheowl Fri 09-May-14 19:53:46

I use internet cheapies and i have clear blues to confirm i BFP on the internet cheapies i heard that was the best way to do it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now