Late period.. but it only lasted 2 days...preg symptoms

(7 Posts)
1moretime Fri 09-May-14 10:11:06

Hi....so iv posted over the past few weeks about having preg symptoms & my period was late...it ended up being 10 days late in the end. I had taken 3 tests which were all negative, so when my period arrived i knew i def wasnt.
Anyhow it started on Wed & was pretty heavy with cramps, but then yesterday it started to get a bit lighter & today nothing. I have been sick the past few days, just feeling queezy then sick & that was it. Im not poorly as im still eating plenty lol.
I have dull back ache & headaches & boobs are still really sore.
I am really confused.. am i mad to think i could be pregnant??

Tranquilitybaby Fri 09-May-14 10:14:47

Have you tested again since? X

SomethingAboutNothing Fri 09-May-14 10:21:10

Do a test, it's the only way you will know! Fingers crossed for you.

buddhabee Fri 09-May-14 10:41:10

hi i know this may sounds weird but i had something similar a couple of cycles ago... i was 6 days late but on the day my period was due i was so ill sick all day and then massive headache for the next day, got really excited and then period never came - took 2 tests even a digi and nothing and then period came with full force and was short and sweet!
then the following month day before period was due headache and sick again and then next day fine and period came.

i looked it up and told a friend i was ill (she doesn't know ttc) but she said it sounds like a migraine - when i explained i felt sea sick! i googled (as you do) and they said it was a menstrual migraine - i therefore think this is what knocked the af on the head for the first one and made it late as was ill.....

haven't had one for the last cycle so that was good but body is dealing with some crazy shiz since coming off the pill in dec!

1moretime Fri 09-May-14 17:11:22

Thanks for your replys...yes i may do another tomorrow when i can get to town.
buddhabee this is interesting.
I will have a look on Dr google ;) i have heard alot of people who say they get headaches before period arrives. Thanks for replys.
I doubt i am pregnant with having my period & the first day was really heavy flow. Xx

Gemerama Sat 10-May-14 18:50:11

Did you test 1more? Fingers crossed for you

1moretime Sun 11-May-14 08:05:59

Hi Gemerama i bought some more cheapys yday but was negative hun. Woke up this morn & feel so sick...i dont know what to do to be honest. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now