Finally i have a BFP!!

(26 Posts)
BabyTinks Sun 13-Apr-14 22:03:04

Well heres a little bit of my story...... I mc mid november 2013, have been ttc ever since, the one month me and my dp have a month off and not stress or think about ttc we have our bfp!!! gringrin
We are both over the moon, my expected due date due to late ovulation i am suspecting is around 8th - 18th december!!

Anyone have a bfp post mc??? Need any advice/chat to get me through the next so many weeks to my scan when i know everything is going to be ok! thank you xxx

BabyTinks Tue 15-Apr-14 22:40:40

A line is a line espa!!
So do you think you have a bfp then??

I have had sharp stabbing pains most of today! I took a clear blue digi that showed me around 4-5 weeks. Calculated today i'm about 4 weeks 4 days.... Or 6 days, doc has calc from a average cycle of 28 days and says im 6 weeks 2 days.... I know its wrong because my cycles are between 38 and 44 so i average it out around 40-42... Which shows me 4 weeks so many days! So least il have a scan early and a second scan because i know its the wrong dates but hey ho! I reckon my scan will be in 6 weeks time around 1st week in june i hope anyway!
But im so worried with my pains today, scared to go to the loo sometimes in case i see something i dont wanna see sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now