Get your ROC's off, Get your ROC's off honey! Knickers down, legs up and capes on in the competition for SOTM! Just Shagging part 22 - the one with all the BFPs!

(1000 Posts)
DulcetMoans Tue 25-Mar-14 10:28:12

Ladies, Fred title says it all; we are the ones who shag as much as our men can cope with in order to get upduffed without the stress of scientific whatnots!

Fred rules (copied from previous Fred)

1. Thou shalt shag as much as humanly possible in order to get upduffed.
2. Thou shalt not partake of OPKs, temping, or charting.
3. Thou shalt keep symptom spotting to a minimum.
4. Thou shalt share with your fredmates where needed.

JSing lingo
~~~~~~~~~

ERTD = Evil Red Tide of Dooooooommmmmmm. Or AF to most others.

Viroid = This is you, dear poster. This is from the first JS thread when someone tried to type 'ladies' and it autocorrected to 'Viroids' - so there you go!

Pant snot = Egg white cervical mucus.

Doing a kitten = Getting upduffed soon after joining (warning: may induce envy in other posters).

POAS = Pee On A Stick (of the pregnancy detecting kind, not from a tree). Also known as PIAR (Pee In A Ramekin - cos we're posh birds innit). Or PIATLH (Tea light holder) PIAWG (Wine glass) or anything else you care to pee in!

Shagging like something = JSing like a teenage nymphomaniac.

Giving a hooya = Giving a much needed slap to a fellow poster in danger of slipping into ttc obsession.

Contraband = Of COURSE none of us EVER partake of any silly OPKs or temp charting. They are Contraband.

Icing = ovulating. Another autocorrect development!

Getting your Cape on = planning some serious pouncing on DH/DP

TWOT - Two Weeks of Torture!

The link to Part 21 is here

The current Grads Fred is here

The rather nobbish article in which we became a little bit notorious is here

Happy shagging shaggers!

RPopz Sun 27-Apr-14 09:24:14

fred! grin

RPopz Sun 27-Apr-14 09:24:03

this

RPopz Sun 27-Apr-14 09:23:54

up

RPopz Sun 27-Apr-14 09:23:46

Fill

DulcetMoans Sun 27-Apr-14 09:04:19

Oh my god, I am in love with this ice cream sandwich your username dr!

Congrats on the BFP!! When are you due?

DulcetMoans Sun 27-Apr-14 09:02:19

Might just fill fred up with potential sandwich shop names for my imaginary business...

Bappy Days

DrFunkesFamilyBandSolution Sun 27-Apr-14 09:00:58

Will just add my bfp to this list, long time lurker and previous jser, popped my head in on the last fred and have namechanged since then.
6wks with dc3, took 3 cycles which was a suprise as the last two took 10m & 8m with some losses along the way.

Bfp record was 11 for one thread at the start of 2013 so lets hope you smash that next fred!

DulcetMoans Sun 27-Apr-14 08:54:24

I have actually wanted a sandwich shop for a long time! It would have a funny name and be based near a university so all the lazy students can comes in and get their lunches/dinners/hang over cures - that would probably be the and sandwiches with bacon in!

Thing is you get older, more commitments, those sorts of changes aren't easy to make! I don't think 'Dulcets Baps' will ever exist!

DulcetMoans Sun 27-Apr-14 08:51:17

Lalalalala... Filling up the Fred!

So... I had a dream last night that I somehow inherited a shop. It was a big charity shop but it was very well looked after. I could do what I wanted with it! In the dream I didn't decide but I thought about having a cafe or dinner type place. I wasn't sure about licenses though.

I want to own a cafe now! Be my own boss!

lala5 Sun 27-Apr-14 07:57:59

Drank too much last night, feel sick. Going over to new Fred now! See you on the other side...

Wilhelminand Sun 27-Apr-14 07:41:23

Well done Min.
Thanks Fifi.

Ah I still feel really sick sad.

Minion Sun 27-Apr-14 04:10:02

Shiny new Fred all ready and waiting for new pupils!
Pack your schoolbags, don't forget your lunch and bring an apple for the teacher:
school is in session

See you on the dark side.

Minion Sun 27-Apr-14 03:50:39

Well seeing as tho insomnia has me up at this hour I may as well do something constructive.
Thread 23 coming right up!

ZingWatermelon Sun 27-Apr-14 02:21:06

and so was I!wink

lala5 Sun 27-Apr-14 01:46:03

Zyla what an amazing hubby you have! Lovely! My dh is very appreciative of you guys too coz I always say you're the only ones I tell everything to x

lala5 Sun 27-Apr-14 01:43:05

min and something were both on this thread - hooray!

fifi669 Sun 27-Apr-14 00:44:13

Enjoy the alcohol now ladies as when you get your BFP you'll be eyeing up everyone else's! (29 weeks Jsing grad)

Sending positive vibes and all that jazz to all of you.

ZylaB Sat 26-Apr-14 23:46:03

Been drinking rather a lot too ;)

RPopz Sat 26-Apr-14 23:36:34

Haa bless your hubby Zyla! That is very sweet but I'm not sure I'd ever want my DH to witness my full on crazy on here!!

Just been out and had wine.... ACTUAL WINE wine wine wine wine Fuck it.

lil1ady Sat 26-Apr-14 23:00:55

I will do my best wil!!

ZylaB Sat 26-Apr-14 22:13:08

wil I'm pretty sure the NICE or nhs guidelines say if you're 35 and have been trying for 6 months you can get help... So go see them on your birthday!

And he is lovely. I say this after at least 24 hours of sulking before we made up after my last POAS negative lol

Wilhelminand Sat 26-Apr-14 22:08:50

Aw Zyla your husband sounds lovely. I would get a whole can of whoop ass if mine knew I was writing about him on the internet!

So is that NHS guidelines for everywhere? If you're past 35, they will investigate after 6 months? So do you have to be 35 1/2 or can you go at 35 if you've been trying for ages? Not that my 35th birthday will be happening this year or anything

I feel awful. Headache and feel sick and have been ridiculously knackered all day. Unfortunately it can't be symptoms yet so I am worried I am coming down with something. May take my sorry ass off to bed.

Aargh Lil I'm not sure we can wait that long. You'll HAVE to find WiFi grin.

MichonnesSamuraiSword Sat 26-Apr-14 21:58:13

Awe bless your husband zyla that was so sweet

lil1ady Sat 26-Apr-14 21:17:03

cross posted with you zyla...that was very sweet of him. it really does make a difference having this little corner of the internet to hide in doesn't it. in the nicest possible way though, I hope thread 23 is my last...I've been here since about thread 15 or something daft!

lil1ady Sat 26-Apr-14 21:14:39

agreed min should start us off next!

dulcet sorry about your dad moving. I haven't spoken to mine for years (long story) and he came up in general chit chat with dh today and I ended up bawling. symptom? He's a total dick head and I know I did the right thing cutting him out, but I miss him.

sorry for witch parking mich and anyone else I've missed.wine

I'm due to test Friday if ertd doesn't save her spot on the sunbeds, but you'll probably have to wait until the following Thursday for an update unless I find WiFi. the hpts are packed alongside the tampax just in case!!

been really short tempered with dh tonight, don't know why. another symptom? so best go apologise and play nice!

clearly I need a hooya for the symptom spotting

This thread is not accepting new messages.