Fire breathing penis dragons get a 'Spring' in your spermies, warm us up and get us upduffed in March! Part two!

(979 Posts)
Treaclepie19 Sat 15-Mar-14 23:27:01

Another thread for a chatty bunch!!!
Think positive ladies! smile

MrsExtraOrdinary Wed 26-Mar-14 08:06:33

Linda I find them confusing too. I've had 3 give me a Red line within allotted time and everything else bfn. Nothing on frer Monday, but it's Wednesday so if af hasn't turned up by tomorrow I'll be trying other brands.

I think I'm not going to buy anymore strips for next month as it's made be rather neurotic. And I think if the bean isn't going to stick I'd rather I didn't know it was there in the first place. sad

lindamagoo Wed 26-Mar-14 08:11:36

MissE I agree, from next month no more sticks for me, I'll wait until af is late and but a good test. Think this is an evap though as it doesn't look the same now hmm

RetroHippy Wed 26-Mar-14 18:07:47

MrsExtra, was just dropping in to check on you... I'm so sorry it doesn't seem to be a bfp after all. Has AF arrived yet? (Not rtft, sorry) After this cycle and the previous dodgy one I AM NOT <looks sideways at temptresses on mn> peeing unless AF is late. Absolutely NOT. No. Way.

Thinks about FRERs in cupboard and the fact that AF is due two days after massive boozy party> nope, no, never.

It's so hard, it's just so exciting and you want to know now. I'm still tempted to POAS even though AF arrived last Wednesday because I'm still having weird spotting. Which isn't that unusual. Stupid angry

kurama Wed 26-Mar-14 21:50:10

retro id still poas!!! i did the day after af turned up full whack this month, just to be on the safe side not coz i need to poas at least once a week grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now