Fire breathing penis dragons get a 'Spring' in your spermies, warm us up and get us upduffed in March! Part two!

(979 Posts)
Treaclepie19 Sat 15-Mar-14 23:27:01

Another thread for a chatty bunch!!!
Think positive ladies! smile

Wow - another new bus!! Takes a seat somewhere near the middle. Don't know when I'm off as not sure I even ovulated. If I did I'll be of in 3/4 days anyway!
Sorry for yet more bfns. After the initial good start, momentum has slowed! Come on BFPs!!

Kitty, it's perfectly likely the early mc has just thrown your hormones a bit. Don't worry.

Treaclepie19 Sun 16-Mar-14 09:14:10

7dpo today, I have resisted the urge to POAS so far smile

Sorry for the BFN's sad keep testing!!!

broodysnoopstie Sun 16-Mar-14 09:15:42

Thanks for new bus. No change here Cycle day 40 af 7 days late. bfn. thinking of you choccy

nosaint Sun 16-Mar-14 09:26:59

> visualises pale pink rose quartz glowing aura around bus to raise fertility vibration for all aboard who will get pregnant so easily they hardly realise how it happened <

This bus is in flow!

Morninggrin

Ooh another new bus!!! Sorry for the bfn's and those who af has found.

I'm cd 6 and hanging around here till the April bus gets going!

Choccy.....thinking if you, hope that little bean is hanging on in there xx

KittyVonCatsington Sun 16-Mar-14 09:30:19

Thanks nosaint - basking in the roses quartz glow! I know you're right, English - I need to stop over thinking and just enjoy DTD (which is lovely, Hee Hee!!!)

Enjoy the beautiful weather today, ladies-hope it puts a 'Spring' in our step today grin

Starbright24 Sun 16-Mar-14 09:41:03

Me too spinning. Lurking away and waiting to see loads more bfps in march to make me smile.
Cd 7

MrsExtraOrdinary Sun 16-Mar-14 09:44:38

Just hopping on before you get going without me! smile

Have woken with throat deterioration and runny nose, sinus thing now turned onto full blow Yuckness! Obviously a pg sign.

Pretty sure I oved at the normal time so into the final week of waiting. Hoping not to be 6 days late again with a bfn.

Kitty think I've had an extended cycle after mc. For some people it can take a while to get back to normal cycle.

Writer, happy anniversary!!! Hope the monitoring is going ok, cheering you on in your final week.

RetroHippy Sun 16-Mar-14 09:55:49

Just got back from out of hours GP (with a prescription for Amoxycillin, hurrah!). Mentioned there was a chance I might be pregnant but that I'd tested this morning and was negative. He said it was still very early for a test to show. So there. I'm not testing again till DH is back from his trip, which is when I said I'd test all along.

In the meantime, what films do you recommend I wantch from my sick bed?!

nicx240187 Sun 16-Mar-14 09:57:28

Good luck all.
I'm still sat here waiting, no bfp or af, still tingly boobies and now 3 days late.

Thanks for the new bus!

Thank you for the thoughts too.
Still have a very very faint like but I'm thinking the inevitable is going to happen. Dh wants me to come off the progesterone so we can start again, but I want to give it a few more days and get my bloods done so we are going to do that.

Writer, hope all is going well, happy 1st anniversary!!

Writerwannabe83 Sun 16-Mar-14 10:18:32

Morning Choccy - thanks for the Anniversary Wishes!! We had a lovely meal out last night, it was so nice being able to get dressed up!! I may have looked like an elephant but at least I was a glamorous one for a change smile

I've read back through about 10 pages this morning as I haven't had chance to keep up due to being back in and out of hospital again. I'm so sorry to read you're in this position again, the cruelty and unfairness of it all just baffles me - it really does. I will be thinking of you, your Bean and your lines and remaining positive for the best outcome x x

Still no baby this end - my monitoring yesterday was fine though he refused to wake up for 45 minutes so because no movements were monitored I had to stay there for ages!! It's nice hearing his heartbeat though. Got to go back tomorrow morning for the same thing......I'm thinking of spending the whole day on my birthing Ball to see if I can trigger things off naturally smile

To the poster who was talking about continuing with TTC even though it would mean a Christmas Baby because the sheer inconvenience was no doubt a sure way to end up pregnant - I say go for it!! grin When me and DH decided to TTC all my family said, "Whatever you do, do not have a March baby!!!" March is a ridiculously expensive month in our family as it is Mother's Day, My Wedding Anniversary and 3 family member's birthdays all within 6 days of each other!! Sod's Law we got pregnant straight away with a Due Date of March smile Boy did my family groan (light heartedly obviously) when we told them grin

Good luck to everyone still waiting to test - it's lovely to still see so much positivity smile

katecupoftea Sun 16-Mar-14 10:20:04

Melty turd dragon penis. Hilarious!

I quite like that we have a mixture of people in their cycles at the moment. Some near the end, some (like me) in the middle, some just starting. United by the penis dragons!

I'm on cd17, probably should have OVd but IC still not showing. Has anyone else ever had a crap experience with IC OPKS? Definitely investing in clearblue next month (although hoping I won't have to).

Spotti Sun 16-Mar-14 10:25:55

>tootles back off to google to find a more virile looking dragon<

MrsExtraOrdinary Sun 16-Mar-14 10:27:22

So glad you got to have a lovely evening together writer. It might be a while before that happens again. grin

While we are on the subject of penis dragons, has anyone visited the fertility symbol in Dorset? The 180ft cerne Abbas giant? My parents have a holiday home in Dorset so if no bfp by April I'm going to camp out on the penis! Not sure what dh will think about that, but anything for a bfp!

Writerwannabe83 Sun 16-Mar-14 10:42:11

MrsExtra - the mea out wasn't actually to celebrate our Anniversary but for one of my DH's colleagues birthday celebrations - she turned 60 and had hired out a room in this really fancy hotel with a posh slap up meal. We weren't going to celebrate our Anniversary really so it was just a nice coincidence grin

I went abroad with my friend many years ago to Turkey and on a day trip round one of the old towns we were taken to the fertility fountain where legend has it that any woman who drinks water from the fountain falls pregnant smile Just letting you know in case the Dorset Penis doesn't work it's magic and you fancy taking a summer holiday.... grin

Spotti Sun 16-Mar-14 10:49:40

He he, virile enough?

MrsExtraOrdinary Sun 16-Mar-14 10:52:09

I hadn't heard about that fountain, but I'm going to tell my sister as she is going to turkey this year. She has given up hope of a second baby. My nephew is 13 and they started trying again the year after his birth. She's Riddled with endo and now she's 40 so it really would be a miracle! But anythings worth a go!

Writerwannabe83 Sun 16-Mar-14 10:52:40

Bloody Hell spotti grin grin

Is he sitting on a birthing Ball or are they his testicles??? haha grin

Treaclepie19 Sun 16-Mar-14 10:59:38

Haha Spotti, definitely virile!!!

I want to test. I want to test. Gahhh I hate being 7dpo. >.<

katecupoftea Sun 16-Mar-14 11:25:39

What is he shoving down there?! Is it a pump for the testicles?

Writerwannabe83 Sun 16-Mar-14 12:03:44

I thought it was sperm pumping out grin

Starbright24 Sun 16-Mar-14 12:27:30

What the.....
spotti

haha! grin

katecupoftea Sun 16-Mar-14 13:09:06

But he's grasping it so it must be pretty solid sperm!

Writerwannabe83 Sun 16-Mar-14 13:21:29

Good point grin

But the thought of him pushing something down there makes me cringe...

Maybe he's bought one of those Self-Test home Kits for Chlamydia and other STI's.....don't the men have to stick something down their urethras and twiddle it around??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now