8days late and still BFN

(14 Posts)
Kittycat1991 Sun 23-Feb-14 13:20:05

I am 8days late and i keep getting BFN I am getting pregnancy symptoms like going off foods, sore and swollen boobs and nipples I don't know what I do should I go to my doctors and tell them or wait untill next week for another test :/ HELP please x

miserywaterfall Sun 23-Feb-14 13:50:08

I have very little experience as last time I was pregnant I got a BFP on the day my period was due. But I think if I was you I'd make a gp appointment. It can be a real drain emotionally being in limbo and just waiting and waiting for AF or a BFP!

mylittlesunshine Sun 23-Feb-14 14:17:24

Kitty I can't offer much advice as I'm in the same boat. I'm 9 days late and had 4 bfn I'm completely confused as to what to do next! Me and my husband have decided that we are going to wait a week, test next Sunday and if still no AF or bfp then I will make an appointment at the doctors.

It is so difficult just waiting and not knowing either way, my periods are very regular normally and I have no symptoms to say its on its way which is unusual for me, I definitely feel pregnant but could be my mind playing tricks on me because I want it so badly!

Got everything crossed you get the news you are after soon x

Kittycat1991 Mon 24-Feb-14 14:56:23

I am 9 days late and no period sad so confused x

toots123 Mon 24-Feb-14 15:13:11

Hi. Im late too, frustrating isnt it! Try and wait it out before going to the docs if you can x

mylittlesunshine Mon 24-Feb-14 16:14:23

Oh Kitty I'm sorry it's so difficult not knowing either way, I'm 10 days late today and it's really getting me down. Hopefully you get a Bfp in the next couple of days

Kittycat1991 Tue 25-Feb-14 10:46:09

I'm 10 days late and I don't know if I should do another test or not sad? X

littlemisswine Tue 25-Feb-14 10:50:02

when did you last test?

Kittycat1991 Tue 25-Feb-14 10:56:40

Sunday was my last test day sad xx

littlemisswine Tue 25-Feb-14 10:58:22

I think id retest and if not book a phone call with your gp and ask for a bloodtest

Kittycat1991 Tue 25-Feb-14 11:24:08

I will re test later on today smile

LittleOne76 Tue 25-Feb-14 12:33:33

I'm also 8 days late. No AF and BFN as of yesterday....

It's very frustrating... Just wish I knew one way or the other ..

I'm going to try and wait until the weekend before testing again. Of no AF them I might see the GP around the two week mark.

I'm super tired at the moment and a little bit crampy but no obvious signs of pregnancy. I just knew by this stage with DS1 so hope that it's a matter of all pregnancies being different...

PotentiallyLethalMarshmallow Tue 25-Feb-14 12:44:00

Sorry if this is hijacking- I have very sore breasts, nausea and heightened sense of smell. My af was due today, but I bled a lot on Sunday. Now, nothing. how much can one bleed and it be implantation?

Kittycat1991 Wed 26-Feb-14 08:47:58

11days late and still bfn :/ xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now