5 days late still bfn :( what's happening?

(11 Posts)
Teatimecakes Sun 09-Feb-14 20:34:03

As it says. When I got pregnant with ds I did an early test 3 days before due and got a nice bfp. Now I'm 5 days late, feel as pg as can be ( emotional, exhausted, bloated and tender) but the tests say not sad

Anyone else test negative when late but actually was pregnant? The waiting is driving me insane.

AmelieRose Sun 09-Feb-14 20:36:05

Yes! I did 3 or 4 tests, all neg, before getting a BFP. I was almost a fortnight late. I'm 21 weeks pregnant.

Test again in a few days... Fingers crossed for you! X

Teatimecakes Sun 09-Feb-14 20:49:00

Thank you. I'm going out of my mind....

jools70 Sun 09-Feb-14 22:49:19

i'm 10 days late and got two negatives, going to retest tomorrow. Wishing you lots of baby dust x

Teatimecakes Sun 09-Feb-14 23:02:35

You too x

Spotti Mon 10-Feb-14 07:07:26

I was 7 days late, was planning on re-testing this morning (after 2 BFNs) and then the dreaded AF turned up last night sad. Was just starting to get hopeful too. Ah well, maybe next time.

Sending baby dust your way - hope it's a BFP for you! Let us know how you get on x

DGLLB Mon 10-Feb-14 09:21:19

I'm 4 days late, had a bfn yesterday with fmu sad

I got bfp's early with my other two so doubt i am pregnant....

Teatimecakes Mon 10-Feb-14 19:45:14

Af arrived today - I was starting together hopeful too - here's to next month for us all x

AmelieRose Mon 10-Feb-14 20:56:05

thanks for you teatimecakes. Fingers crossed for next month. Took me nearly a year to get a BFP after a mc so I know how frustrating it is. Hopefully you'll get yours soon! X

babytinks89 Mon 10-Feb-14 20:58:04

Sorry to hear that teatime! thanks

It's my second month trying too and still nothing!! Lets hope the march bus is good to us all!

Expected bfp/af is due in a weeks time for me, but not hopeful as dont feel i have done enough dtd in fertile/ovulation period so feeling beat up about that! Just the waiting game now.

Teatimecakes Wed 12-Feb-14 21:18:44

Fingers crossed for you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now