SMEP plan - anyone want to join me? Anybody on CD7 ish?

(126 Posts)
Squeakybeaky Wed 29-Jan-14 20:07:24

I'm on CD 7 and am going to follow the smerm meets egg plan this month - is anybody in the same part of their cycle? Thought we could encourage and help each other out smile

Bebe0707 Thu 20-Feb-14 12:47:32

Hi everyone, I've been ttc conceive for 18 months but nothing. I'm starting my second smep plan tonight. Goodluck to everyone. X

hazchem Thu 20-Feb-14 00:16:14

just tested and got a neg. I'm on CD24 So should be in the first response zone. Will get some actual OPKs for next month. And try again.

That;s great news Squeakybeaky.

Sleepingstarsmommy Sat 15-Feb-14 11:50:11

Smorgasbord sorry the witch got you

Squeaky so excited by your BFP that I tested this morning and got a bfn. Hoping its just too early but feel a bit disappointed sad

Squeakybeaky Sat 15-Feb-14 08:56:18

Yes I got a slightly darker line on an FR this morning grin so smep worked for mewink

Still 5/6 days off AF but I have so many preg symptoms, hard to ignore them.

Good luck to the rest of you x

hazchem Sat 15-Feb-14 03:24:32

Oh that is exciting Squeaky. how long will you wait to test again?

I've got tingle boobs, not so keen on feeding DS, then this morning coffee tasted weird and I felt a bit sick but I think the most likely cause of that is a drank half a bottle of wine last night smile Still got nine days til i can POAS. going a bit crazy already smile

smorgasborgen Fri 14-Feb-14 20:08:44

smile grin how exciting squeaky!
I keep getting nauseas waves even though though witch is here!

Squeakybeaky Fri 14-Feb-14 16:38:01

I caved and did an FR about an hour ago! There is the faintest line ever - 10dpo today. So hope it's right!

SnowBells Fri 14-Feb-14 10:18:47

I think AF is coming to visit!

Saw spotting on loo roll this morning. sad

Squeakybeaky Fri 14-Feb-14 10:07:36

Has no one tested today?

hazchem Fri 14-Feb-14 08:02:47

smorgasborgen Sorry to hear that.

Squeakybeaky Thu 13-Feb-14 23:08:52

I have no cheap ones left hmm but have ordered more so they may be here tomorrow. I have a FR but am pretty sure nothing will show on that. X

Bobo13 Thu 13-Feb-14 20:00:49

Sorry to hear that smorgasborgen!! hmm
Squeaky, my cheap tests arrived today. Will be able to join you poas tomorrow. Wondering if I should try to hold off, but feel like I'll need to use the tests now they're here!!

Squeakybeaky Thu 13-Feb-14 15:43:11

Oh no smorgasbord I am so so sorry to hear that!!!! sad

smorgasborgen Thu 13-Feb-14 11:00:11

good luck squeaky! I had a tidal wave over night which absolutely confirms my non pregnant status. sad
so much effort this month! x

Squeakybeaky Thu 13-Feb-14 09:58:39

I did an ic test and looked like a very very faint line, did one this morning and nothing! However I am only 9dpo still. I'll test again tomorrow smile

atyourage Thu 13-Feb-14 09:15:47

Morning all, how we all feeling today?

I am knackered! CBFM showing 2nd Peak day today so on the home stright now. Can't wait for a good nights sleep.

kate Last month I OV'd on CD 10, this month not till CD 20! So know how you feel. We started DTD early this month and am running out of steam!

sleeping got my FX for you on Sunday.

squeaky I remember reading a post about someone else who had swollen bits the other day. Maybe this is a sign. Are you still waiting for Friday to POAS or have you given in already?

hazchem Thu 13-Feb-14 07:49:09

I'm on CD17. SO AF is due on the 24th. Not sure if I'll test before or on the date. Might see if I get an signs.

Sleepingstarsmommy Wed 12-Feb-14 18:53:32

Well I think I OVd on Sat and now counting down until I can POAS. According to this link at 8dpo around 32% of those pregnant will get a BFP. And despite it being unlikely to be positive I plan on testing on Sunday and everyday there after at least once until either BFP or AF. Thank God for ICs otherwise my POAS addiction could become very expensive grin

katecupoftea Wed 12-Feb-14 17:41:06

How's everyone getting on then? I'm cd15, no sign of ov on sticks but body thinks otherwise, dtd getting boring! Wondering when I can stop!

Squeakybeaky Tue 11-Feb-14 19:35:39

Atyourage- you go girl smile

Squeakybeaky Tue 11-Feb-14 19:35:04

I am only 7dpo today but am still going to test on Friday as will be 10dpo then.

My latest symptom is a bit gross but my vaginal walls are very very swollen. Totally not sure what this is but might write a seperate post about it as its a bit weird x

atyourage Tue 11-Feb-14 19:04:51

That is such a great idea smorg. 11 days, not long to go....

Well I was naughty and couldn't wait till the morning to PO my CBFM sooooo I bought the CB smiley things on the way home blush.

Well it was worth the money as I got a big fat smiley face!! Yay. there is NO escape DH here I come.......

smorgasborgen Tue 11-Feb-14 17:38:30

they are silly for even asking!

I'm on 11 dpo! they should ovulation advent calendar with a prey test as the final window. maybe a Gilliam chocolate each day leading up to it! x

atyourage Tue 11-Feb-14 17:17:30

Hi ladies, getting good vibes from your symptoms, FX for both of you.

Lost track of what days you are on, when do you plan to POAS?

Still waiting for the CBFM to show High/Peak but hope it will come tomorrow. Had increased CM today also the CBFM stick had a second line on it (which usually shows before a peak/High) so FX I OV soon. DH begged asked for a night off tonight. I told him NO WAY.

HAHA

smorgasborgen Tue 11-Feb-14 17:06:33

that's OK, its because I love borgen and when I think of borgen I think of smorgesboard for some reason! it makes no sense. wink
the next couple of days are going t be unbearable.
my boobs fall out my bra, but mainly because they are so small hmm blush blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now