Ski Sunday music ready, the BESH are Bobsleighing their way through the icy slopes of hope and despair to win their medals

(1000 Posts)
cherrycoconut Sat 25-Jan-14 09:39:49

If you’re over 30, ttc over 12 months and wearing nipple tassels under your snowsuit then this just might be the thread for you - if you can prove yourself bitter and evil enough. We’ll be the judge of that. Don your snowsuit , cowbell ready - fill in the BESHtionnaire and prepare to meet our icy glare. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Fabuluce Sat 08-Feb-14 15:59:14

I'm a big advocate of head in the sand at this point Bugs - the longer you wait, the clearer the result should be right?

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 16:04:16

Exactamundo.

MissHobart Sat 08-Feb-14 16:32:47

Anyone able to have a look?

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 16:40:14

Sorry MissH I'm on my phone so will look tomorrow when I have a laptop in front of me. I honestly swear by the proper clear blue ones, they are 100% easy to use hence why I was a big fan.

MissH I'm on my phone too but will look later. Everybody seems to have a different positive... Its worth sticking a cycle's worth in order to a bit of white paper for comparison purposes.

FizzyFeet Sat 08-Feb-14 17:59:29

miss I think you need to make your profile public - I can't see your photos...

MissHobart Sat 08-Feb-14 18:32:06

Yup just done it hmm

eurochick Sat 08-Feb-14 18:42:56

The pic is really teeny tiny so I can't make much out. Sorry! I tried.

bugs you originally planned to test on Sunday, and it's 2 days after your ridic early test, so I'm with GP.

geek have you looked on the prednisolone thread on here? A lot of the women on there have info about the immunology side of things.

MissHobart Sat 08-Feb-14 19:01:48

I know, thanks for trying! had to reduce it on my phone, will test for the week and try a side by side comparison. Just wanted a second opinion in case we missed ovulation!

Good Luck with testing Bugs !

eurochick Sat 08-Feb-14 19:03:54

I never got on with the line opks. I preferred the smiley face ones, so it gives you it in black and white. For HPTs though, I prefer the lines and have never used a digi. I like to menkul over the darkness.

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 19:26:26

Shit does this mean I have to test tomorrow morning???! I'm scared though hags. Proper scared.

MissHobart Sat 08-Feb-14 19:57:24

You can do it Bugs - but remember that it's not an official result until you go back to the clinic! Saying that it sounds good! You've already had a line and a line is a line! Use a cbd and then step away from the sticks!

<gentle kidney prod and a large perch of positivity> grin

lovesLemonDrizzleCake Sat 08-Feb-14 20:19:32

Just a quick good luck, if you do test tomorrow. The little people are asleep; fist pump. But they will demand attention in the morning...

Tough choices, Geek! Talk them over with mrG when he's back. Never looked further than the funded round(s) I got...

And it's way too early, hest. The embies will start to consider implanting from after the weekend. Nothing you can make of it!

I went out and exercised <proud> then cooked loads os sausages and mash. I feel full and fat.

FriendofDorothy Sat 08-Feb-14 20:31:48

Ooo test tomorrow!!

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 20:38:55

GP is on nights and has no opportunity to get a digital test and I have no purse until he gets home from work tomorrow so my FMU will have been done by then.

menkul menkul menkul

HesterShaw Sat 08-Feb-14 20:42:11

Bugs, pee into a pot. Come on woman!

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 20:48:04

I'll see.

I've turned into a big scardy pants all of a sudden.

Only you can decide if it's right to test tomorrow Bugs. I found getting that first wee of the day out of the way removed a lot of temptation and it was easier to not test that day.

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 21:10:17

I just can't face another day spending hours staring at the test whilst googling images of bfps at 12doo. I might go buy a digi for use on Monday morning.

Aggghrrrrrr this is just so hard. I just don't want my 'I might be pregnant' bubble bursting.

MissHobart Sat 08-Feb-14 22:09:45

Then dint burst it! PUPO till you get to the clinic and they confirm it! Then it's just scan menkul ing after that! wink grin

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 22:32:30

A crazy thing just happened (butter alert):

I was driving home from my friends and I passed a Tesco express. I stopped, did a u turn and cobbled together the change in my purse and some change in the car and bought a dual pack of Tesco tests......I need taking away by men in white coats.

Once again it's not FMU and they are not as sensitive as the super drug ones....WTAF was I thinking??????

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 22:33:35

Nutter......not butter.

I thought you were making a butter dish reference Bugs! Have you used one?

TheBuggerlugs Sat 08-Feb-14 22:56:08

YEP.......there is a line. Less of a 'stand on one leg abe hold it under the light' sorta line grin

grin x 1,000,000

Oh Bugs, please can I put on my nipple tassels???????

This thread is not accepting new messages.