AF due 28th Jan

(122 Posts)
Pickles79 Sat 18-Jan-14 21:51:13

Feeling hopeful! Anyone else due their AF around the same time?

LightsPlease Tue 28-Jan-14 15:36:32

I wont be trying tomorrow I have had enough of the bfn! Im getting obsessed.
When you read about it some people get bfp a few days before af is due and some not until a few days after!

Which brand are you going to use to test tomorrow?

Regarding the bit of blood you had it could be implantation but I read that you wouldn't get a bfp until four or five days later? It's very confusing. I had some pink spots on Saturday.

FeckinNC Tue 28-Jan-14 15:46:27

I'm not testing tomorrow either. I'm with you thinking if the spotting yesterday was implantation I probably won't get a BFP yet anyway. If AF doesn't show up will still just think it's late so not testing until Friday (I say that now will prob be rushing out to buy a test tomorrow)

LightsPlease Tue 28-Jan-14 16:06:01

Come in this thread if you feel the pull of the test!
Friday will come quick.. three more sleeps !

Foxsticks Tue 28-Jan-14 16:07:14

Hi all

I can't believe your partner did that to you Kat, it's such a gross invasion of privacy. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Well done for vomiting squiz! I've not had any morning sickness either when carrying my dd, when I mc or this time. People say I am lucky but the lack of physical symptoms is worrying! Hope everyone with wobbles is feeling better today.

Can I ask what people have done with regards to telling family? Last time I told my Dad and my sister, my theory being that if something did go wrong I would need their support. When it did go wrong I was so pleased they knew I was pregnant as I needed help with childcare for hospital appointments and scans. I didn't have to have a conversation saying "I'm pregnant but don't get your hopes up as I think I'm miscarrying".

This time I told my sister straight away and she doesn't think I should tell my Dad as she thinks it will worry him. Personally I think she thinks I should keep it quiet as she is the type of person who thinks it will somehow be jinxed. I don't want to think like that as it implies we have some sort of control over this, which we don't.

Foxsticks Tue 28-Jan-14 16:07:30

Bugg

Foxsticks Tue 28-Jan-14 16:08:35

Arghh! Wrong thread, sorry!

Well done for staying strong lights and feck!

LightsPlease Tue 28-Jan-14 16:36:03

Lol foxsticks.
Thanks smile

Jo178 Tue 28-Jan-14 17:21:59

I cracked and tested, BFN! Am off work as DD was sick yesterday so the pull of the shops was too strong! Had positive test with DD 5 days before AF was due so thought this might be the same as feel shocking. hmm

LightsPlease Wed 29-Jan-14 18:38:34

Sorry to hear that jo.

Feckin have you cracked yet ?

FeckinNC Wed 29-Jan-14 18:49:27

Sorry Jo, best of luck for next month.

Hey Lights. No, not cracked yet, nearly 10pm here and no sign of AF......yet. Determined to hold out and see what Friday brings. How's things your end?

nicx240187 Wed 29-Jan-14 18:55:11

Good luck to all. I'm doing the maths and think AF due for me Tues. Not Friday this week. So feels like its going to be another week wait sad
I can't work out with my cycle if ov was last week or 2 weeks today. So guess my safest bet will be to attempt to wait until Tuesday. (Unless AF catches me first)
Keeping my fingers crossed for me and you xxx

LightsPlease Wed 29-Jan-14 18:55:34

Ooh well done for holding on ! Any signs? I was due today and still no sign ! I will give until monday !

FeckinNC Wed 29-Jan-14 19:02:06

Nothing. Cramps have gone, no spotting and been in a great mood all day. Will be such a kick in the teeth if it's BFN after all. Blimey you've got some willpower - Monday???

espa Wed 29-Jan-14 19:31:03

Hi girls. I'm in similar boat. Have roughly a 21 day cycle though only just started tracking as this is first month we've been trying but I am definitely 3 weeks rather than 4. So due 28th-30th.

Anyway dtd 18/19 when according to my app I was ovulating. On 24th I had a bit of what i thought was early AF When wiped, continued with spotting until last night, but pretty light. No sign of AF. Had some pretty sore cramping over weekend for a few hours and quite nauseous for about 36 hours, not so bad now. So I would say now I am poss 10 dpo and got BFN this morning.

Am I testing too early? I was totally convinced a few days ago I was pg but bfn has challenged my thinking! I'm away overseas next week so would like to know soon! Think husband may think I'm imaging things but all the symptoms combined with spotting/no AF so far seem too much of a coincidence! Thoughts?!

LightsPlease Wed 29-Jan-14 19:44:54

Feckin the cramps could have been implantation?

Ive taken so many tests and been obsessed and after the last bfn I was pretty dejected and thought that it should have been a positive by now so I have given up!

Espa maybe wait a few more days if your only 10dpo? As your cycles differ you should hold on for as long as possible because you could get bfn when its a bfp and hasn't implanted yet.

FeckinNC Thu 30-Jan-14 12:30:27

I'm out sad AF got me. Thinking of shall those waiting on their BFP, particularly Lights

LightsPlease Thu 30-Jan-14 18:50:25

Oh no Feckin sorry to hear that..you know either way now and you can get ready for trying again this month. I really hope you get your bfp soon.

Took a test today and was a bfn so I guess thats me out as well.

Hopefully this time next month we will our turn x

FeckinNC Thu 30-Jan-14 19:22:11

Lights, it's not over until AF arrives so hang on in there. I hope not to see you on any February buses! wink

LightsPlease Thu 30-Jan-14 20:03:11

Ah thanks, made me feel a bit better. Is there a feb bus already?

nicx240187 Sat 01-Feb-14 09:02:10

AnyOne still hanging on heresmile due to my date mix up I think I was jan 28th. Now think I February 4th. No signs of af. I'm not tired anymore like last week either.
Still got my fingers crossed

espa Sun 02-Feb-14 21:22:13

I've still not had a 'real' period yet...tested Wed/Fri and bfn. sad

espa Tue 04-Feb-14 08:08:15

Bfn again this morning.Safe to say must not be pg. Now my cycle is messed up if that was a period that I had, so no idea when to expect next one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now