AF due 28th Jan

(122 Posts)
Pickles79 Sat 18-Jan-14 21:51:13

Feeling hopeful! Anyone else due their AF around the same time?

Foxsticks Tue 21-Jan-14 18:47:02

Sorry I missed your last post I was thought you had said you had cramps. Symptom spotting can send you bonkers.

Pickles79 Tue 21-Jan-14 18:47:08

I've been drinking orange juice for the last three days despite hating it and not touching it for years. Sign, or just my vitamin lacking body crying out of it?? Haha

nicx240187 Tue 21-Jan-14 18:58:32

Hi my AF due 30th. Keeping fingers crossed for me and you all xx

Foxsticks Tue 21-Jan-14 18:59:14

You've reminded me that I started drinking milk when pregnant despite hating it! Could be a sign!

Bearsandtoys Tue 21-Jan-14 19:08:24

My AF is due on the 28th too. I hate the random symptom spotting. I poke my boobs about every 2 minutes to check if they are sore!

Lovecuppy Tue 21-Jan-14 19:16:34

Me too bears! I have never looked and poked them so much :-)

LightsPlease Tue 21-Jan-14 21:47:31

I jump up and down to see if they hurt. Silly really because first pregnancy I didn't know until I was almosts seven weeks but now im thinking ive got symptoms a few days after sex.

Hazelbrowneyes Wed 22-Jan-14 08:22:18

Going by last month, I'm due on 31st Jan but it's only second month off the pill so who knows!

Last month I had ovulation cramps on CD18. This month I had similar cramps on CD14 (but was expecting more on CD18 as I had cramps on CD14 last month too!) and nothing, so I either ovulated on 14th or I'm yet to ovulate and my cycle is all over the place! Guess I'll find out next week!

Seb101 Wed 22-Jan-14 08:40:41

I understand the not wanting to go to the toliet until desperate! That fear of finding af has arrived. There are times I daren't look down in case it's there. Absolutely crazy.!!!!

No symptoms at all here, either of impending af or pregnancy.

Foxsticks Wed 22-Jan-14 08:53:18

I'm now wondering if my symptoms are because I started 5:2 and are not pregnancy related? I'm tempted to POAS on Friday, which is a bit early but I want to know!! Plus I don't think I should fast again if I could be pregnant.

Cakebaker35 Wed 22-Jan-14 08:57:50

Fox try and hold off poas until you're late, it's just so stressful to do it early and drive yourself mor crazy! And yes agree don't fast again for the time being until you know either way.

Foxsticks Wed 22-Jan-14 09:06:43

I know I shouldn't cakebaker, and I didn't with either of my other two pregnancies, I just feel I'm driving myself bonkers with symptom spotting. I've got a couple of FR tests coming from Amazon so I'll try and hold off for as long as I can.

shelterbelter Wed 22-Jan-14 09:28:44

I tested last night and of course BFN as way too early. So annoyed with myself.

Boobs are a bit twitchy, feel heavy below and some cramps but of course this could all be AF in the way early. Want to test on Friday as my birthday but even then that's still three days early.

Why do we do this to ourselves?

Lovecuppy Wed 22-Jan-14 11:39:16

6 DPO and boobs are definitely a bit bigger today!! Have bounced up and down and they are definitely a bit sore but I think that's cause I'm not wearing a bra!! :-) will see what they are like when running later!!

Must use this- www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tools/pregnancy_test_calculator.php
And not test til late!

Pickles79 Wed 22-Jan-14 12:21:36

AF arrived this morning. Totally shocked me as its 3 days early. Gutted.

Hazelbrowneyes Wed 22-Jan-14 12:38:19

So sorry pickles sad

Pickles79 Wed 22-Jan-14 12:46:34

Ah thank you. I knew it was on its way as I was so bloated yesterday. Just thought I had a few more days to dream.

FeckinNC Wed 22-Jan-14 12:56:13

Sorry Pickles - that happened to me last month 3 days early, knocked me for six.

TTC#1 cycle 5 - AF due 28th. No symptoms at all so not holding out much hope. Will NOT test until AF late as have driven myself mad last few months testing early. Fingers crossed all!

Cakebaker35 Wed 22-Jan-14 12:57:27

Ah pickles I'm so sorry flowers I'm pretty sure the bitch is on it's way here too.

Shelter, try to resist early testing if you can! If you get a bfn in your birthday surely it will just make the day a bit sad? Or maybe that's just how my brain works?!

Foxsticks Wed 22-Jan-14 13:28:21

Sorry to hear that pickles. It really throws you when it's early thanks

newforest Wed 22-Jan-14 13:55:39

I have no symptoms for anything - even AF. I normally have sore boobs for almost two weeks prior to AF and nothing! No cramping (bar some twinges 2 days ago). I'm hoping no symptoms is good! Least I'm not imagining any this time!

Seb101 Wed 22-Jan-14 20:20:44

I've just had some pinkish brown discharge; sorry if tti ! 4 days before period due. I'm trying to persuade myself it's implantation bleeding, but in reality pretty sure af is on the way hmm feel a mixture of sadness that deep down I know this month has failed again, and desperate hope that maybe it is implantation bleeding. Time will tell.....
Really hope at least one of us gets good news this month! smile)

MrsMac1397 Thu 23-Jan-14 07:05:45

I'm out! af arrived this morning. I was hoping this would be our month. Fingers crossed for next month.

Good luck everyone! grin

shelterbelter Thu 23-Jan-14 07:53:41

For some reason I have high hopes for this cycle. Sure I will be proved wrong and my stress levels with work aren't good but have everything crossed.

FeckinNC Thu 23-Jan-14 08:33:34

Seb - hang in there, it's not over until AF arrives.

Sorry to those AF got (can't name check as on phone). Just have to keep on keeping on, hard as I know it is.

I have the start of cramps today so suspect AF will arrive on cue on 27thsad. I have decided I am going to get myself checked out, been trying six months and 35 this year. Not in UK and private cover fortunately. Apparently here if you haven't conceived in 6 months it's straight to IVF!blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now