2ww just started - anyone else?

(204 Posts)
Bumpforme2014 Thu 16-Jan-14 20:36:08

Hey, on the 2ww and looking for some support! Just changed onto a 40 day cycle so this has been a long time coming, not that hopeful though as even though we used OPKs we only DTD a couple of times during high fertile time because hubby feels the pressure and can't always perform lol still be nice to have some support. I would call this cycle 2 of officially trying so still early days.

Gingerbreadlady1 Wed 05-Feb-14 20:39:27

Aww thanks bump and mabel. Speaking to others going through the same thing def helps.

Blood tests not back yet but will up date when in. Working till fri but being taken out for dinner to celebrate promotion, gonna have lots of wine to compensate. The copious amount of cake is taking the edge off it. (Determined to try to stay optimistic)

Bumpforme2014 Wed 05-Feb-14 22:41:22

That's the attitude gingerbread, just to give you some hope I found out today that my cousin is expecting twins after a couple of years of trying so there it is, proof it can just take a little longer for some but it is inevitable if you keep trying. Xxxx

Gingerbreadlady1 Thu 06-Feb-14 17:04:52

Cheers bump I love hearing these stories, gives me hope! X

Gingerbreadlady1 Fri 07-Feb-14 18:44:43

Hi all

mabel, got my bloods. Apparently progesterone should be more than 30 but less than 100 at 7dpo (which seems different from what you were told however I'm on clomid so that may be reason??) I was 29 at 8dpo so not brilliant but ok apparently.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now