You can do it by charting, analysing, testing, and worrying, but we prefer... JUST SHAGGING PART 20!!

(1000 Posts)
Nessalina Thu 09-Jan-14 07:55:09

Ladies, Fred title says it all; we are the ones who shag as much as our men can cope with in order to get upduffed without the stress of scientific whatnots!

Fred rules (copied from previous Fred)

1. Thou shalt shag as much as humanly possible in order to get upduffed.
2. Thou shalt not partake of OPKs, temping, or charting.
3. Thou shalt keep symptom spotting to a minimum.
4. Thou shalt share with your fredmates where needed.

JSing lingo
~~~~~~~~~

ERTD = Evil Red Tide of Dooooooommmmmmm. Or AF to most others.

Viroid = This is you, dear poster. This is from the first JS thread when someone tried to type 'ladies' and it autocorrected to 'Viroids' - so there you go!

Pant snot = Egg white cervical mucus.

Doing a kitten = Getting upduffed soon after joining (warning: may induce envy in other posters).

POAS = Pee On A Stick (of the pregnancy detecting kind, not from a tree). Also known as PIAR (Pee In A Ramekin - cos we're posh birds innit). Or PIATLH (Tea light holder) PIAWG (Wine glass) or anything else you care to pee in!

Shagging like something = JSing like a teenage nymphomaniac.

Giving a hooya = Giving a much needed slap to a fellow poster in danger of slipping into ttc obsession.

Contraband = Of COURSE none of us EVER partake of any silly OPKs or temp charting. They are Contraband.

Icing = ovulating. Another autocorrect development!

Getting your Cape on = planning some serious pouncing on DH/DP

TWOT - Two Weeks of Torture!

The link to Part 19 is here

The current Grads Fred is here

The rather nobbish article in which we became a little bit notorious is here grin

Happy shagging shaggers!

Spotti Mon 24-Feb-14 20:01:53

Well, the creme egg cake didn't turn out quite as intended...it's sort of just chocolate cake with creme eggs in it (not quite the gooey yummy masterpiece I was hoping for) but it still tastes yummy so hey-ho! WRT the recipe, it's basically a chocolate Victoria sponge cake with a few creme eggs chopped up and plonked on top :p. I had intended on putting the eggs in the middle but my tea cooked quicker than I thought and then by the time I'd sorted out my food, the cake has cooked too much to add the eggs! Ah well, creme eggs are creme eggs, right?!

Loving the Babies2U idea. Can I have a couple? I'm sure I'll want more than one little munchkin...and if they are good to stay in the cupboard for 15 years then I'll definitely find a use for them! Had to LOL at the neighbours calling them Nigel chuckles. Actually, can I have a discount on delivery if I buy in bulk?

I've just had a minor panic about what would I seriously do if I got a BFP and it turned out to be twins?! Obviously I'd be over the moon, but the logistics of 2 is scary!

aylesburyduck Mon 24-Feb-14 20:01:33

last but one post......

bye bye fred 20 we will miss you xxxxxxx

sob

DulcetMoans Mon 24-Feb-14 19:50:07

Creme egg cake? I will need that recipe!

We will need to work on the packages I think, a lot of these suggestions sound like profit making add ons to me. A nanny? You'll need our platinum package with Mary Poppins add on.

A much happier end to the fred though, can't believe we are through another one and still without child!. On wards and upwards though, I reckon at least another 4 BFPs on the way!

JuniperJones Mon 24-Feb-14 19:08:06

A very successful thread! Here's to the next four BFPs wine and thank you all for being such brilliant friends. xx

lil1ady Mon 24-Feb-14 18:32:58

we're nearly at the end... this thread bought us 4 bfps for wagga, Latium, cookie and juniper if I'm not mistaken...

Minion Mon 24-Feb-14 18:30:52

That's the diamond package, for our 'special VIP' guests. I

Platinum just gets you one day off a week.

Nessalina Mon 24-Feb-14 18:11:03

Where did the thread go?! grin
Hehe. I'm currently grateful for having a day off from work tomorrow, AND DH is making tea! Hurrah! smile
I'll sign up for babies2u - can I get one that comes with a live in nanny to do all the nappy changes? Is that Platinum?!

Minion Mon 24-Feb-14 18:04:50

I've just had my leftover curry from the other night. It always tastes so much better a few days later x

lil1ady Mon 24-Feb-14 18:03:29

Or rather Domino's lol. And it's out for delievery now mmmmmmmm!!!! Bang goes the diet!

lil1ady Mon 24-Feb-14 17:53:42

we have just ordered dominios! grin

aylesburyduck Mon 24-Feb-14 17:38:47

lil thanks for the new fred grin

have marked my space - ah it's like getting in a freshly made bed.

Right what shall I have for tea? Tomato soup is the current front runner... CBA cooking tonight and I am so craving chocolate and there isn't any in the house. How the bloody hell did that happen?

lil1ady Mon 24-Feb-14 17:35:13

you lot are mad. I'd defitely be babies2u's first customer tho. I'll have a pink one that doesn't cry too much and sleeps through the night grin although to be fair atm I'd take whatever I can get!wink

Minion Mon 24-Feb-14 17:12:22

Oooh yes, then we can open a shop so widen our demographic, and theyre nice and small so dont need a huge place.
Saves on overheads.
I like it!

JuniperJones Mon 24-Feb-14 17:05:14

Cream egg cake sounds fabulous spotti though I think with PCOS I'm not supposed to have sugar...? wink

You know those flannels you can buy that are in funny solid shapes and then you put them in water and they "puff" up? I think Babies4U need to work on something like that. So you can buy, keep it in a cupboard till you want it then just put it in water. We could market them as Sweet 16 presents? Lasts for 15 years in a cool, dark place.

FurryScoob Mon 24-Feb-14 16:41:50

I'm sat watching Shaun the sheep with DP, we really need to grow up if we're gonna have kids.

Minion Mon 24-Feb-14 16:38:04

Yeah, or under the bin.
As long as you specify a specific place on the order form.
Probably shouldn't leave them with neighbours tho eh? They may get a bit attached and name it Nigel or something.

FurryScoob Mon 24-Feb-14 16:36:35

But what if your not in minion can they be left in the greenhouse?

Minion Mon 24-Feb-14 16:31:42

I really like the word 'wanging'!
In fact I'm wanging about now.

Should babies2you have a three tier programme? Gold package comes with everything a newborn needs plus baby delivered by gold winged stork.
Silver package is just baby, pram and hat delivered by signed for parcel service and bronze is just baby dropped off in 3-5 business days, however you can upgrade to bronze plus where for just a couple quid more it'll be delivered first class before 1pm.

FurryScoob Mon 24-Feb-14 16:08:20

Creme egg cake?!?!?!?!?!?
Ooooooo I need 1 of those smile

I've just sneeked out of work half an hour early, really cba today.

MissHobart Mon 24-Feb-14 16:07:20

Another Fred nearly done!

Second cycle post mc, now I appear to be down to 28 days, hoping it stays as short as last months too, having a 4 day period instead of 6 is brilliant!

Then onto lots of shagging! grin

Spotti Mon 24-Feb-14 16:03:54

Creme egg cake lol

Spotti Mon 24-Feb-14 16:03:35

Creame egg cake? It's not quite ready yet (got about another 20 mins in the oven) but you're welcome to some if it would make you feel better Juniper smile.

JuniperJones Mon 24-Feb-14 15:55:41

oh yeah, and in rambling news, I got my written report from the acupuncturist.
Second line "You have been diagnosed with PCOS". Er, no I haven't, where did she get that from?! Then half the report is her wanging on about reducing my testosterone. Which, as far as I know, I don't need to do because I haven't got PCOS! The words "polycystic ovaries" weren't even mentioned in the entire hour session! So I am not too impressed and given my irritable mood at the moment, not inclined to return!

Any ideas for stress relievers most welcome.

JuniperJones Mon 24-Feb-14 15:50:19

I am very grateful for my tumble drier!
And my lovely DH who probably thinks I have lost my mind lately but is handling it all with aplomb.

DulcetMoans Mon 24-Feb-14 15:35:24

Yeah, lets fill it. My productivity has taken a proper nosedive so I need distracting!

Shall we fill it up positively? How about, small things we are grateful for? Like my clean bed I mentioned just now. Fresh bed to get into. Love it!

This thread is not accepting new messages.