AF/BFP due 23rd Jan...

(69 Posts)
Treaclepie19 Sat 04-Jan-14 09:58:39

First cycle really going for it but not being careful for about 3/4 months.
Using OPK this month, got my first flashing smiley today!
Anyone in a similar boat that wants to join the rollercoaster? Feel like waiting for ovulation is just as bad as 2ww :p

Treaclepie19 Sat 18-Jan-14 13:39:37

sizethree fingers crossed for you closer to AF due date smile

Oh no threebee sad fingers crossed its not AF.

I feel like AF is coming today even though not due til wed/thurs :s

Treaclepie19 Sat 18-Jan-14 16:15:13

Ee

Treaclepie19 Sat 18-Jan-14 16:18:09

Stupid phone! Eek :/
Im a little excited/confused as i just went to the toilet and when I wiped there was pale pink blood...
I am always on a 28/29 day cycle. Never less than that. If AF came today that would mean a 25 day cycle.
I know its probably AF but cant help hoping it's IB as I'm around 9DPO... FX

threebee Sat 18-Jan-14 16:58:12

Ooh Treacle it could be perfect timing for IB! Keeping fingers crossed for you!

Treaclepie19 Sat 18-Jan-14 17:15:14

Thanks threebee
It seems to be changing between pale pink and sometimes red... Going to try and forget about it for now yeah right as DH is convinced its just AF.

Treaclepie19 Sat 18-Jan-14 20:59:25

I'm driving myself mad trying to decide if this is IB or AF. Very light pink spotting still. Headache. Thirsty (but have a sore throat). Dizzy.
I want to know now! Haha :p

sizethree Sat 18-Jan-14 21:51:18

Only one sleep left til you do the test. Fingers crossed for you. Better keep us updated in the morn. I'm as excited for you as myself!

Treaclepie19 Sat 18-Jan-14 22:10:07

I will do!!! smile Not sure if it would show on a test tomorrow though if only implanting today. So confusing!!! :p

threebee Sun 19-Jan-14 08:26:05

Good luck with testing Treacle!

AF here for me this morning as expected. sad Onto hoping for a Valentine's Day BFP!

Treaclepie19 Sun 19-Jan-14 08:40:03

Thanks threebee So sorry AF is here for you sad

I don't know what to think...woke up at 4am with cramps and desperate to go to the toilet. Thought AF was here cus of more normal blood.
Woke up this morning expecting not to test but there wasnt as much blood as I'd have thought by now so tested and BFN sad
If this is AF then it means my luteal phase was too short :/ Why now? I've always had quite regular cycles. Argh sad

sizethree Sun 19-Jan-14 11:57:06

threebee and treaclepie I'm so sorry it's not our month. I tested again and BFN so given up hope as there should be enough preg hormone to show up. So just gotta wait til the unwelcome AF arrives.
Aaaaarggghhh, so frustrating! I want it to be my turn. Must be a myth that you're more fertile after a MC!
Let's get ourselves in tip top conceiving shape for Feb BFPs. X

Treaclepie19 Sun 19-Jan-14 12:08:04

Sorry to hear that sizethree
Definitely time to pick ourselves up and get ready for Feb smile I'm expecting BFP on around the 15th threebee so could be testing partners haha.

Treaclepie19 Sun 19-Jan-14 13:52:22

Still annoyed that my cycle has changed. My luteal phase has been only 10 days this month from what OPK said =/ I've always had regular cycles til now! ARGH!!!

Anyone up for a Feb thread? Not yet but after AF has gone I will probably start one.

threebee Sun 19-Jan-14 16:25:55

Definitely up for a Feb thread. Really nice to have some support!

Sorry you seem to be having a weird cycle, Treacle sad

Treaclepie19 Sun 19-Jan-14 16:46:53

Will set one up smile
Thanks threebee It just keeps me thinking is it definitely AF... will have to wait and see I guess.

babytinks89 Sun 19-Jan-14 20:29:45

I'm joining the Feb BFP now too! AF came today gutted, really thought my BFP was tomorrow sad ah well, off we go again!

Gl girls xxx

Treaclepie19 Sun 19-Jan-14 21:22:18

Oh noo, sorry to hear that babytinks
I will make us a Feb BFP mini thread smile

Treaclepie19 Sun 19-Jan-14 21:46:36

I have made it, feel free to join. It is called BFP due Feb 15th smile

LemonDrizzler Sun 19-Jan-14 22:46:23

Sorry those of you AF got. sad A Valentines BFP is romantic at least! ��
I had a bit of spotting earlier but nothing since. Feel quite AF-like so not getting my hopes up. We'll see...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now